First Grow, Lsd

• Thread starter Trickyleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

10Gal aint too much in my opinion..saves u from ever being rootbound..should be good in that size till there 4-5months old
i did not mean for the plants, i meant for my space.
id go big if i could.
chris.,,

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

Alrighty lads, sorry for not posting sooner, had to help my homie build his fence for his outdoor, but now the black domina and the cinex are out of my tent, i had to do some more stress training because well shit there bushes and I need lowers to get the light too. And yeah I think ten gal isn't to bad I think because it does give it room to stretch the roots and such. Also the plant on the left is black cherry soda still, going to put that in my other tent with my new lights pics coming soon as they arrive ;). thanks for all the positive vibes.

jipp

jipp

Alrighty lads, sorry for not posting sooner, had to help my homie build his fence for his outdoor, but now the black domina and the cinex are out of my tent, i had to do some more stress training because well shit there bushes and I need lowers to get the light too. And yeah I think ten gal isn't to bad I think because it does give it room to stretch the roots and such. Also the plant on the left is black cherry soda still, going to put that in my other tent with my new lights pics coming soon as they arrive ;). thanks for all the positive vibes.
looking good. the black cherry soda sounds yummy. heh

bowl up,
chris.

Trickyleaf

Trickyleaf

So I had to get rid of the gsc, no room in my veg right now so my homies going to have a run at it, but here are some pics of my baby's, pulled one down alittle bit much but well needed for bushyness

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

JESUS man you weren't kiddin when you said they were getting too bushy. Very nice LST, they are some bushy monsters!

Top Bottom