Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh Man
So many fish 50 at least all day even on the gusty wind
Wore out home late warden pissed
She will have to get over it
IMG 0327

Kamp Howdy hole east
Several monsters hooked
Lost a huge Brown 24 inches plus busted me off then jumped 3 times couple feet out of water

SpiderK

SpiderK

perusing the local weather and noticed tonights temps ( real feel ) will be below freezing and the next five days look colder and could hold the same.

get that straw out asap ... not good if they are young. different story in oct they can handle it. And we have had tons of rain the last few weeks so everything is damp ...

6a00d8341c991c53ef0133f5548af3970b 800wi

SpiderK

SpiderK

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...sh-u-s-winter-wheat-to-spur-grain-price-rally

Nasty storm’ dumps 12 inches of snow in four Midwest states

More than 12 inches (30 centimeters) of snow fell on ripening wheat in parts of Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma and Nebraska in the past 24 hours, David Streit, the senior lead forecaster at Bethesda, Maryland-based Commodity Weather Group LLC, said in a telephone interview. While it will take several days before the damage can be assessed accurately as the snow melts, early estimates suggest losses could exceed 50 million bushels, according to Pira Energy.

( Notice the system in the midwest this will pull lots of cold air into illinois, Michigan over next few ect ... )
 999x 999

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Heat wave will be in the HIGH 90s for about a week
We have a river trip planned with Local Grow guy, Natural therapy and our farm kids on Sunday, a Feast for all on Saturday..
Today morning chores then off on a shopping spree with wife, she enjoys is mere than me, I would prefer to stay home and nap in swamp cooled house..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We have a river trip planned with Local Grow guy, Natural therapy and our farm kids on Sunday, a Feast for all on Saturday..
Today morning chores then off on a shopping spree with wife, she enjoys is mere than me, I would prefer to stay home and nap in swamp cooled house..
Sorry not gonna be able to make it forgot I made plabs

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I prefer ac :D

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I prefer ac :D

Ac rocks but more $$$.
Were so totally HIGH, 6420 feet, and dry swam coolers are the preference.
3200 sq feet house cools real nice...
Got a hella deal. free. Was in a restaurant all greasy. They pretty much junked it sitting out by dumpster... Cleaned up like new 500 bucks saved....cha ching!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ac rocks but more $$$.
Were so totally HIGH, 6420 feet, and dry swam coolers are the preference.
3200 sq feet house cools real nice...
Got a hella deal. free. Was in a restaurant all greasy. They pretty much junked it sitting out by dumpster... Cleaned up like new 500 bucks saved....cha ching!!!!
Been hotter then a mo fo lately

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We will all hallucinate for you..
Cherries are in. Will send some with LLG..Eggs too.....
I will do some dirty things for eggs im gonna see if I can link up with one of then before they leave so they can take this coconut oil

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@LocalGrowGuy drive back through the springs need 2 dozen eggs

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Been hotter then a mo fo lately
you telling me suffered heat exhaustion the other day on river, another much older fella had to be rescued as well......
I hiked up mile and a half, wading of and on in river wore me out in no time all wozzy sick..
sat shade smoked one limped out..

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hope you guys have a marvelous time. This heat has sucked. Made it through last year without turning on the ac and hoping to do the same this year.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
@LocalGrowGuy drive back through the springs need 2 dozen eggs

will send 2 dozen rotten ones as well to chuck at cars..lol..
One time we were pelting as we call it..
Chucking eggs and pomegranates from bushes at passing cars..
Along came my dad in our 64 ford galaxy 500 station wagon taking mom to airport
We realized too late and I hit the front hub cap with pomegranate, knocked it of wheel and ED hit the passenger window with an egg, luckily it was rolled up.
We ran back to my house and dad returned and proceed to whip us both with belt...
back then we all got whoopings from who ever...
We also would fling mud balls poor fartin Martin lost an eye..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hope you guys have a marvelous time. This heat has sucked. Made it through last year without turning on the ac and hoping to do the same this year.
Damn and here my central ac runs 24/7 cost me like $500 a month by itself ! Haha

Opossum420

Opossum420

Absolutely wonderful here today. Low last night 35 and will warm to 60 today.
Clear blue partly cloudy sky, just got 550 25 week old hybrid laying hens who are at 25% production, feed cost will be 60% reduced, cleared out 700 or so spent hens who were eating us out of house and home.
Will do really well with these new birds. The demand is limitless and I will brag our eggs are the best in the west....
Mostly brown egg layers who are feed efficient.
Will enjoy every minute, must deliver 120 dozen to 3 retail outlets for our appreciative consumers....
Fishing??????Who knows...
In beautiful Washington State, its partly cloudy today and ill be heading off to sell some legal marijuana today at the local rec shop! I love my job.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
In beautiful Washington State, its partly cloudy today and ill be heading off to sell some legal marijuana today at the local rec shop! I love my job.
Used to spend summers up near Newport in the 60's.. The Pend Orrilee river,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom