2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

so far so good bro ~

but outdoor is a different animal let alone guerrilla so these babies are gonna take a beating ....

BUT the weather pattern this year in the midwest looks like it could be dry unlike the east and west coast. if so, should be a good finish unlike last year with october rains and bud rot city ~

SpiderK

SpiderK

buddy just hooked up the vault' and more rare shit on the way soon .... . Gonna see so sick Pine Tar Kush crosses coming soon for outdoor... Baby steps until its the best.

Real shit, not this FEM/S1 garbage thats been unfolding ....
BCO Pablo's Gold 1 of last 3 packs

Pablos Gold

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Those look like great genetics, can't wait to see how they finish for you. Maybe I missed it but are these available anywhere or you just know the right guy? Ha

SpiderK

SpiderK

@stickyfing3rs

The last few packs just dropped and are gone.... But you can get most of Snows other stuff easy. He has a few really good true F1/ IBL crosses those are the packs i;m looking into ....

Snow was blasted by HotHouseFlowers for getting this line let alone releasing it back like 6 years ago. But Hot House Flowers is a rat stealing chump who ripped off tons of people on the net. So snow hangs out with hhflowers buddy one day who understands snow is owed tons of seeds for orders never shipped.So that dude gifted snow one pack of Pablo's Gold. And Karma unfolded now it's out .... Screw HHF ...

Then snow dropped like 5 packs or so ....6 years ago. And he just dropped the last three packs not long ago. Landed one of the three packs.

I'll try contacting ya in p.m i can maybe hook ya up with some soon ... The next pack coming is a one of one pack never gonna get dropped. Has Blue Orca in it, Cuban Black Haze,A5Haze x Mirakel Thai ect ..... Cali Mist ..... half the cross comes from E.T. the sativa head around the boards. So the genetics are legit across the board ive tossed thousands of dollars in seeds in the trash, starfighter F2'sa ect ..... going backwards into the old shit ....

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

That sounds awesome man, I'm kind of in the same boat. These days just growing for the wife and I so some long flowering Sativa's sound perfect. Keeping up isn't a problem anymore so it's fun going through new stuff and not worrying or even wanting to mono crop strains.

SpiderK

SpiderK

and rumors running around hype-train county that Hazemans Pine Tar Kush is christmas bud .... lol'

those would be false. a pollen chucker spreading more false info ...... again. guess hes upset the ptk " project " is not so exclusive as an IBL line does not matter if F1's, F'2 or F6's ..... its an IBL. and now pure ptk is running wild for sale ....

Hazemans PTK will look just like older veg pics from raco and others who ran it on icmag .... as they are updated in this thread. and looking at those mikado x pine tar pics on the last page, ptk is a little recessive .... indeed a good breeder.

this pic of the christmas bud was posted by carnavore. fans nothing like ptk
GlPMClI

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I'm sure the pedigree is here somewhere but could you @SpiderK enlighten me on the background of pine tar kush? I'm curious because I have never asked anyone...and never came across anyone claiming to know. I've been loozing for a pine tar pheno that taste how it smells and not like actual pine tar , I'm very familiar with piNE sap which I use to chew for gum infections and boy is it repulsive like a rancid reaction with a great smell though I love me some trementina...

SpiderK

SpiderK

@Psychonaut47

........... " Pakistani inbred line. Lime green pine/skunk, one of my heavier yielding pure indicas " ............ - Tom Hill

Tom Hill released this seed line in the 1990's early 2000's ..... Hazeman / Infinity Genetics ran some older seeds and offered Tom Hill's ptk back up for sale over the last year. Not sure who Tom sourced the line from but many BOEL members and hippies visited this area in the 60's & 70's among others and settled across hawaii, cali, oregon, colorado ....

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

@Psychonaut47

........... " Pakistani inbred line. Lime green pine/skunk, one of my heavier yielding pure indicas " ............ - Tom Hill

Tom Hill released this seed line in the 1990's early 2000's ..... Hazeman / Infinity Genetics ran some older seeds and offered Tom Hill's ptk back up for sale over the last year. Not sure who Tom sourced the line from but many BOEL members and hippies visited this area in the 60's & 70's among others and settled across hawaii, cali, oregon, colorado ....
Fucking nice, so are most the phenos leafy ? I have not seen many different phenos in the flower phase or mature flower phase rather...Danks in advance, your one of the most informed genetics cats I've found...always very informative thank you...

SpiderK

SpiderK

chemdog

Thanks sammy i know all about the dawgs The Chemdog D is a seed i started in 2000 its one of the 12 orig seeds i got from 1991. Iam just wandering how many peeps haveheard of it. I will post some pics soon of the Chemdog D,SisterChemDawg,SupersnowDawg ,And Chemdaze which is the orig 91cut of the Chemdog crossed with 1994Sensi seeds NL#5Haze. As far as Chemdog and Diesel hybrid they are both the same cuts the orig Chemdog was traded to Kids in NYC and they changed the name to Diesel.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Very, very interesting that he had a N.L. #5 / Haze cross .......... in house, already. Just as Nevil talked about ......

That darn cross just keeps popping up around dank buds .... And J.J. used a northern lights cross in breeding. Seems everyone understood nevil, baba's work had some gold ..... And using N.L. / Haze in crosses and interested in making seeds at the time.

And this would also answer colorado / east coast lines because Nevil sold tons of seeds across the usa and F2's could spit out similar shit .....

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

( bc growers forum )
TOPIC - sage x big sur holy (attn: peaceness & Soul)
DATE - 13:11:34 6/18/99
FROM - shaggy

Hey there buddy,

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only dude to grow this particular strain. I bought my seeds direct from Adam at Hempworks in Amsterdamn in the fall of '97. I'd been living in asia for about 4 years and decided to pick up a couple seeds from
A'dam before returning to my hemisphere. I went planning on getting some skunk #1 or nl (I was woefully uninformed
about the current state of breeding), but when I got there I was completely confused. White widow? What the hell is
that? LOL. Anyway, I made it to Adam's shop and he highly recommended the sage x big sur holy. Although not
available in any coffeehouses, Adam pulled a big old bong out from behind the counter and packed up a little sage for
me. OK, now first a few caveats...while I had spent a lot of time in SE Asia (Laos is heaven...) and India recently,
bonghits are not exactly a standard thing. (a sidenote, graffix-style bongs did originate in southern Yunnan province,
Northern Vietnam. They set up little stands everywhere where men gather, drink tea, and smoke TOBACCO out of
those puppies. Needless to say, I was pretty confused for a while--I didn't think it was tobacco. Lol!). Also, while there
is some killer weed in India, it's not available everywhere. The best hash comes from Malawi [I think] while the best
weeed is from down south, Kerala if I'm not mistaken. In other words, I wasn't used to bonghits. Well, this one hit (plus
a tug to clean out the tube) sent me into outer space. I freaked. I couldn't think and was completely out of control. All I
could do is say goodbye and promise to return tomorrow. Well, I did, and I got those seeds.

Let's just say that my first grow was educational LOL. We'll chalk that up to experience. My temps were high and my
two females (of 8) produced copious, but very fluffy nugs. They were often greeted with contempt by the uninitiated.
However, the hazey-type was there,although not quite as strong as the A'dam stuff. The problem was that it didn't
seem done even at 12 weeks. I cut it down and attributed the problem to my high temps (110F).

Well...my 2nd indoor attempt worked like a charm with my c88, greatwhiteshark, romberry, and blueberry. Nice dense
nugs, great organic smell, great yeilds for a 430 hps. However, the sage produced the same, stringy, fluffy nugs as
before. And it still tooks WAY too long. I hacked it down at 13 weeks...Upon further investigation, I came to the
conclusion that the "problem" boils down to sage's haze ancestry. First of all, I don't know that 38w/ft2 is enough for a
haze variety. The buds grew in individual clusters instead of dense nugs(not that it's a problem, but it's interesting). If
you look at a picture of sensiseeds'(?) Marley's collie, you'll see a similar structure. The sage is markedly different than
any other strain I've ever seen. It's definitely a personaly stash type of weed. The high is too much for some of my
friends. Ever smoke real thai or possibly Laoation bud? Looks can often be deceiving. This batch's nugs cured to an
intense lemony smell--in fact very similar to my romberry despite their obvious differences. In fact, now that Soul's
around maybe he can give us a lesson on Haze--it's bud structure, flower/leaf ration (sage is 100/0 no leaves in the bud
at all, well ok, a couple, but very few). My friends and I can only smoke it mixed with other, slower weeds, unless we're
mountain biking or otherwise fully physically challenged. Otherwise, it's just too damn intense. Very haze-influenced.

Ok, now here's the weird part. Recently, t.h.seeds put its website up (change sagarmartha's site to say ~hemp at the
end). When I bought it, it was called sage x big sur holy. However, today it's called S.A.G.E. I never thought anything
of it until someone who is growing it posted some pictures at the 'Base. The crazy thing is that his S.A.G.E looks
nothing like what I had. Instead of long, thin, sativa leaves, it has wider, bluer, indica looking leaves. There's no doubt in
my mind that they're different strains. OR, quite possibly, Adam crossed his sage x big sur holy with an indica. Damion
(who posts here sometimes) has met Adam and was quite taken with the S.A.G.E. Adam told him that it was a haze x
heavy yeilding afghani. So what's going on? Only Adam knows the truth and the Hempworks website has been "in the
mix" now for at least a year.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

And Nevil said SAGE is just another N.L. #5 / Haze continuation ( i can find that quote )........ And this post above would confirm this ...... Adam was into marketing for sensi ect, branding seed companies before even getting into breeding. Nevils genetics at ground zero around ( the CIA club )

Unless someone smoked N.L. #5 / Haze F1's they have no clue how good this weed was. Some people freaked out, never smoked again, it would make you throw up after bong hits for some, if you smoked a few hits off a blunt after 25 minutes or so un controllable laughing ect ........

We had it from 1990-94 near Chicago. Twice per year, hydro, massive bust unfolded huge house in northern burbs, two doctors, house filled with plants. An indian couple that could grow amazing buds and this stuff was electric ~

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

A killer cross with 79'Gold King Thai x Pablo's Gold ..... Always killer reports about the thai on icmag'

..... " Goldking Thai 1979 looked fat as hell as well and super fast for an untamed Thai landrace in my opinion. Allegedly came from Thai Stick bagseeds found by member Gold King in Hawaii, from what I remember. " ........ Mustafunk

Gold King

User152813 pic1184280 1388841462

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Going tar kush from Hazeman are fake. I Know the guy who passed him the 79 Xmas bud. He did it to see if Hazeman would keep his word and he didn't. Jokes on hazeman

SpiderK

SpiderK

Funny how they match Tom Hill pure packs from Icmag ..... from 2005-06.

Lol'

So many story tellers without pictures. How do you know whats in Hazemans Vault ? And again why do my three-four week starts match pine tar kush from ten years ago ...?

And as more people grow pine tar kush from Hazeman those will look just like the original seeds ran on icmag ....

Is this Steel_Canaries ... Lol'' or ..... Adam ? Gegax or whatever from the og bunker ???? eddy lepp ?

And your " buddy " is a moron if hes testing Hazeman ( ndnguy, mota, jojo, now tom ).... Lol' He F3 EVERYTHING from day one. Hazeman rep not great but I care about genetics in the sea of Hype~

Last edited:
Top Bottom