Help Diagnosing Sick Plants

• Thread starter ScoobyDoobie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScoobyDoobie

ScoobyDoobie

I have 6 plants all affected by whatever this is, some much more than others. It seems to have started in all the oldest first fan leaves. Yellow spots that have spread to each of the lower leaves and now all my plants show small amounts. The new leaves are green but i have noticed that the dots are starting on some of the higher leaves. Over time almost all of my lower first single serrated leaves have pretty much died turning all yellow and brown. I waited way to long to address this sprayed my plants with Neem oil. Tried to make them more healthy couple weeks ago switched the soil started PH water, made sure to not over-water them.
Still do not know the cause.

Soil; Started with MG in nectar of the Gods
Nutes; Thought it could be deficiency been feeding them every other Nectar of the Gods
Rh: fluctuates between 30-50%
Temps: constant 68-71
PH; of water and feedings 6.0-6.4
light: LED looks like T5 puts off 3k lumens about 3" from top
Almost a month from Seed
up to their 5th-6th nodes each first and second sets of leaves are all about completely dead

These pics show the progression. The last one is a newer leaf starting to show signs. Middle is a lower starting to yellow. Last one is my first set of 3 serrated leaves pretty much dead, it wasnt even the worst one my other plants first serrated and 3 serrated sets are either all yellow or all brown.
I know its long i wanted to be thorough, appreciate any input from you guys

Help diagnosing sick plants
Help diagnosing sick plants 2
Help diagnosing sick plants 3
ScoobyDoobie

ScoobyDoobie

68-70 my led's dont produce heat and its pretty cold in the Northeast right now.. I have a tent and new lights to put them under but want to make sure no pests first

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
68-70 my led's dont produce heat and its pretty cold in the Northeast right now.. I have a tent and new lights to put them under but want to make sure no pests first
doesn't look like pests... looks like youre locking p,cal,mag... you can add tons of nutes and your plant wont take it at the wrong ph.

Screenshot 2017 01 05 13 28 15
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Around the same... 6.8ish.... if your runoff is high you need to feed low... if your runoff is low you need to feed high... till stabilized
Hey man any idea what this could be

20170621 182430
New2dagame

New2dagame

I got that color on one of my leaves as well. Would love to know what it is ? But I wouldn't worry my plant is thriving ! Showed that color on 2 leaves 2 month ago . Thinking I might of spilled some water with nutes on them while feeding other plants .
Interested in hearing from those more experienced ?

Top Bottom