Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

moved my girls up towards the light to even out the canopy and get some more rays day 35

jipp

jipp

you see how I trim most of the bottom
I also snip every fan leaf off during flower
as you can see all the fans have grown back fine
and my buds are really filling out
do you have a picture of the snip ( i think i get it tho) i took most of the fan leafs off and left the top 12" alone. and left all bud spots alone.

i was not sure how many i could take etc..

so i went on the side of caution.. so the first 4 weeks of flower she will grow leafs back, last she eats her self alive focusing on buds.

chris.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

unfortunately i do not remember much of what i did with plants just a blur early on. but the pictures do bring back some memories.. so im healing mentally too still.

i look at these plants and just shake my head.. learning to grow through withdrawals not the best idea iv ever had. laughs
View attachment 712580
all the old plants are still alive.. #6 male, 1,2,3 were chicks.
sad plants and i over watered because i read bad info.. i read i should water when ever they reach for the sky, and also do not let the solo cup dry out. laughs.
i do remember you saying you can control node spacing with light while that is true to a point ( in my mind i did good at stretching them bitchs to have very long nodes.. laughs. my light was way to far away from my plants from the get go ).. its s till genetics tho on node spacing assuming light is perfect for there needs.

im just glad to be through the early stage of withdrawals.. thank you for the kind words.. my plants are doing well. :)

View attachment 712581
as far as im concern this is my first grow. the ones in flower were just a thing :D
bowls up,
chris.
Them girls are the reason you are making a comeback physically and emotionally! The power of pot goes beyond just using it..
Learning about something and investing time into it gives the mind a diff focus that just the prob in front of you :)
Your coming along good!

moved my girls up towards the light to even out the canopy and get some more rays day 35
View attachment 712594
View attachment 712595 View attachment 712596 View attachment 712597 View attachment 712593
Man at first i was like how in the hell did them plants grow anther 8" in flower :(
lmao... prob was a good idea!

Wisher619

Wisher619

do you have a picture of the snip ( i think i get it tho) i took most of the fan leafs off and left the top 12" alone. and left all bud spots alone.

i was not sure how many i could take etc..

so i went on the side of caution.. so the first 4 weeks of flower she will grow leafs back, last she eats her self alive focusing on buds.

chris.
I dont have a picture but I take literally every fan leaf off
every single one

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

unfortunately i do not remember much of what i did with plants just a blur early on. but the pictures do bring back some memories.. so im healing mentally too still.

i look at these plants and just shake my head.. learning to grow through withdrawals not the best idea iv ever had. laughs
View attachment 712580
all the old plants are still alive.. #6 male, 1,2,3 were chicks.
sad plants and i over watered because i read bad info.. i read i should water when ever they reach for the sky, and also do not let the solo cup dry out. laughs.
i do remember you saying you can control node spacing with light while that is true to a point ( in my mind i did good at stretching them bitchs to have very long nodes.. laughs. my light was way to far away from my plants from the get go ).. its s till genetics tho on node spacing assuming light is perfect for there needs.

im just glad to be through the early stage of withdrawals.. thank you for the kind words.. my plants are doing well. :)

View attachment 712581
as far as im concern this is my first grow. the ones in flower were just a thing :D
bowls up,
chris.
I like the front left one.. Did you just top it a week ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom