My 62 Top Girl Is Looking Bad Help Pease

• Thread starter sa.mokey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sa.mokey

I don't know what went wrong with my 62 girl but she has been looking crazy last few days and im just stuck and need help I'm using fox farm trio in God's of the earth #4 mix from seed and it has been flushed before flower. And after flower she was great for two weeks then she started to go down hill

My 62 top girl is looking bad help pease
My 62 top girl is looking bad help pease 2
My 62 top girl is looking bad help pease 3
My 62 top girl is looking bad help pease 4
S

sa.mokey

Here are more pictures. And also I never gave them burning doses once I saw the tips burn as I knew then they were maxed out way back in early week of flower

IMG 20170622 125817
IMG 20170622 125749
IMG 20170622 125731
IMG 20170622 125720
S

sa.mokey

It isn't bud rot they all are growing still it's just happened all of a sudden there is ample ventilation in the room and it's no mold or anything from what I can tell the nodes underneath are all healthy with long white pistols it's just the leaves an top

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hi there in my opinion it appears as if your plant may be root Bound in that pot. If the water runs out as fast as you put it in that could be the case. Try increasing your watering frequency and go easier on the nutrients.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hi I wanted to be a little more descriptive. Try watering just enough that you're root system soaks it up and not a lot Runs Out. Then monitor it to see how long it takes before it requires another watering. One thing you can do to help determine that is by simply lifting the pot to check its weight. It appears that what is happening is your root system is running out of water before it's next scheduled watering. Hope this helps,happy growing!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Not bud rot and not root bound.

Did you flush for any in particular reason? Have you been feedenig a bit too heavy pre flush and plant didn't take up most of what you gave it? Are there slow release nutrients in the soil you're using?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

first of,i would give it a humic fulvic feeding,,dont know what size pots you use,,i use 5 gal buckets,so this is what i do,,just me,i take a 1/2 gallong milk jug,on bottom and on one side,poke 2 small hole,one on each end of jug,sit it right beside the stalk,put your feed or water whatever you using,in the jug,turn around walk away,come back in 30 minutes and that whole pot will be watered,not just the sides or just the root ball ,but the whole pot,,that is a classic ph problem some were,like someone else said,are you sure your not using a time relese nutrient in your soil,,anyway,,those pot get hot as hell under them lights,,and im guilty myself as you can tell from what i described above,,i run to many strains at once ,get in hurry dump water in the bitches and move on,,if you feeding a gallon of water,,most is coming right down the sides cause the soil shrinks to get away from the heated sides of pot,,but that ph is out of whack big time,humic fulvic is like asprin for a head ache in my opinion,,so good luck friend and try some the things all the guys have said and im sure you will straighten it up,,dont worry about them leaves,most folk dont smoke um anyway,,if your still getting white pistols,its not to late to salvage,,good luck

S

sa.mokey

It had a phosphorus deficiency but it was minor cal/mag solved that and it went away nothing more than a few leaves were effected and it stayed that way until now no new growth was affected thus the pruned leaf tips to check for new signs and there were none. As for the feeding, nothing heavy as foxfarm is notorious for burning when using their guide on the trio but I've been using light doses all the way through and when I saw I didn't know what it could be as I know I went super light.
So maybe I maybe didn't give enough but that wasn't it as for my soil it's nectar of the gods #4. Sphagnum peat moss, perlite, coco, pumice, yucci meal, kelp meal, bone meal, oyster she'll, humus, lime, basalt, clay, and diatomaceous earth. So I don't think it's a problem since I've been growing from seed and it has been flushed twice

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

It had a phosphorus deficiency but it was minor cal/mag solved that and it went away nothing more than a few leaves were effected and it stayed that way until now no new growth was affected thus the pruned leaf tips to check for new signs and there were none. As for the feeding, nothing heavy as foxfarm is notorious for burning when using their guide on the trio but I've been using light doses all the way through and when I saw I didn't know what it could be as I know I went super light.
So maybe I maybe didn't give enough but that wasn't it as for my soil it's nectar of the gods #4. Sphagnum peat moss, perlite, coco, pumice, yucci meal, kelp meal, bone meal, oyster she'll, humus, lime, basalt, clay, and diatomaceous earth. So I don't think it's a problem since I've been growing from seed and it has been flushed twice
I really feel like it is a watering issue. I do not claim to be an expert but I have seen that before. You could always try focusing some attention on the consistency of moisture in your root system and check your new growth periodically to see the effects. Just trying to help good luck.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

to much lime for sure,,lime balance out at neutral 7,,perlite has it then the lime,,but thats ok too,you just need to adjust for it,,ive used fox trio with sucess,i started out 1/4 and worked my way up to 3/4 by the end,,now you said it 2 weeks in flower right,,so the plant hormones have changed,drop down on nitrogen and bring your p and k up,at 2 weeks in ,i give a boast with kool bloom and then every 2 weeks after to the last 2 weeks,,i cant remeber what it was from fox,but it was a adative for blooming cycle,,shit was yellow cant remnber name ,,you got any humic fulvic,,if so feed it with that one feeding next feeding give the boast

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Here are more pictures. And also I never gave them burning doses once I saw the tips burn as I knew then they were maxed out way back in early week of flower
One thing that is tipping me off is most of the damage is occurring at the top of the plant. That tells me that your plant is running out of water before it can get to the top.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

kool bloom boast
6 oz ro water
0.65 ml or 1/8 tsp kool bloom dry
1900 to 2200 ppm stay at 1900 worked best or me
start slow 5 ml per gallon
slowly work your way up to 15-25 ml per gallon
can be aplied with base nutes or on fresh water feedings,,i fresh water feed
application
day 1 of flower or flip
day 14,21,28,35,42,49
hope this helps,all i use is botanicare soil pro and this formula of kool bloom whole cycle

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

One thing that is tipping me off is most of the damage is occurring at the top of the plant. That tells me that your plant is running out of water before it can get to the top.
i gorrila grow,,and it been in triple digits,,you sneek in and dont have time to water threw out,,try the jug trick im sure you will be convinced

S

sa.mokey

to much lime for sure,,lime balance out at neutral 7,,perlite has it then the lime,,but thats ok too,you just need to adjust for it,,ive used fox trio with sucess,i started out 1/4 and worked my way up to 3/4 by the end,,now you said it 2 weeks in flower right,,so the plant hormones have changed,drop down on nitrogen and bring your p and k up,at 2 weeks in ,i give a boast with kool bloom and then every 2 weeks after to the last 2 weeks,,i cant remeber what it was from fox,but it was a adative for blooming cycle,,shit was yellow cant remnber name ,,you got any humic fulvic,,if so feed it with that one feeding next feeding give the boast
i dont have any of that humic fulvic

S

sa.mokey

i dont know if it is a watering problem as i water with 2 gallons and maybe 1/2 gallon runs off or less its a fairly huge pot a bit bigger than 5 gallons just over 9 gallons

S

sa.mokey

Not bud rot and not root bound.

Did you flush for any in particular reason? Have you been feedenig a bit too heavy pre flush and plant didn't take up most of what you gave it? Are there slow release nutrients in the soil you're using?

Toaster79

Toaster79

When you flushed, great ammount of nutrients was released burning most of the fine root tips, microherd has also been drenched out of that pot. Now those burnt root tips are rotting and there's barely any micorrhizae left in the soil so your soil is wet and soggy not getting any oxygen. Until it dries up there won't be much action. You can use enzymes to digest those dead roots and feed the soil but you still need to let that soil dry out.

S

sa.mokey

When you flushed, great ammount of nutrients was released burning most of the fine root tips, microherd has also been drenched out of that pot. Now those burnt root tips are rotting and there's barely any micorrhizae left in the soil so your soil is wet and soggy not getting any oxygen. Until it dries up there won't be much action. You can use enzymes to digest those dead roots and feed the soil but you still need to let that soil dry out.
that was my first thought to flush let it dry out then proceed

S

sa.mokey

funny thing is this isnt my first grow im maybe one of teh few that have never ran into problems starting out liek for real no problems but all of a sudden i get something like this when i consider myself not a wet behind teh ears rookie but more lucky as shit

Top Bottom