My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

btw....its a good practice to turn ur plants 180 degrees every day at lights on.....helps with light coverage and only takes a min to do....dig?
yeah more important it distributes the auxins more evenly. heh, iv been rotating my plants :D

the plants in the flower are stuck i can not turn them. bamboo sticks fuck shit up.

chris.

jipp

jipp

u did a water test long time ago right? and turned out good...ur plants look great whatever ur doin bro
yeah well water.. its with in range. as long as i remember to fill the soft water conditioner with more salt. laughs.. or could have issues even tho my soil is healthy and should buffer that shit out.. you just never know.

chris.

Srenots

Srenots

yeah well water.. its with in range. as long as i remember to fill the soft water conditioner with more salt. laughs.. or could have issues even tho my soil is healthy and should buffer that shit out.. you just never know.

chris.
hard to keep up is all....they gonna turn out great bro

jipp

jipp

u got this easy peazy , no worries , hell ur almost done bro
i look forward to making some strong ass brownies or some shit..

rosin has to be decarbed too right. fuck, when i made that edible i was in major with drawls i think the temp was 130 or maybe 220 until the bubbles stop.. another thing im gonna have to learn.. to cook with herb.

chris.

jipp

jipp

I decab it by double boiling it for 90 minutes 2 grams of bubble in two tablespoons of coconut oil. 10 doses for myself some may eat more.
easy enough. then pop a strong edible before bed and sleep good? iv not slept worth a fuck since getting off the pills stupid nightmares of my accident, on pills i did not ever sleep ) so i never really hit RAM so i honestly forgot all about my bad dreams.. but now they back and sure is not in black and white color-vision here. laughs. i need to get medicated.. so stressful this health shit can be.) now we need to speed up time. so i can walk again if anything. laughs.

i figure if anything push me over the edge to throw the towel in it will be these dreams. laughs, last night was pretty bad.. burnt the fuck out of my hand trying to kill the misery.. but half asleep i failed and burnt the fuck out of my finger.
IMG 3714

laughs, go me!

chris.

jipp

jipp

so im gonna rebuild my tadpole trike to help rehab my legs.. i need to get my good leg 100 percent before i can have surgery no matter what the fuck the surgone thinks i need to do.
i got in 2004 to help rehab my knee if i remember..

now look at it.. rather sad i let i get to that shape.. had no energy to try and fix it.. so that is next months project fix my wheels.. then i will not go for walks anymore but night rides.. regardless how my legs heal. heh.. its comfortable place to sit adn relax in that chair..
Trike 1   Copy
IMG 3715

so new seat, tires, wash, tune up.. and i can do that inside by the a/c. i have a new seat already just need the tires and grease to re-lube everything.

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom