Candy-man run!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello there:anim_30:
thanks for stopping by guy's, umm well she did look sexy as hell back on 9/3 but soon after is when i had a problem with my tester and found it wa .05 off and thats what caused my problems....i have fixed the problem but the damnage had been done by then, she is still moveing along but does not look like the champ she is..

i will how-ever put up a pic of her in a bit just show that she is still alive and kicking and is STILL going to give me some very nice F2's beans, the straight SUGAR APE seeds and the ORANGE LEANING PHENO which should that FNing killer ORANGE PEEL smell..
peace:rastadancing:

JAWS

JAWS

Up-date

hello there:smoke
ok so lets do some pics today, a couple of the mom and the rest are of the two clones i took SOLY for seeding purposes....

SP MOM TOP

SA MOM SIDE

shots of the clones, random..
SP C SIDE

SA TOP C

SP C TOP 2

SP C MIDDLE

SP MIDDLE C

umm so there ya go alive and kickin, not going to be much bud but thats cool i'll get plenty of seeds so i'll get another chance with her soon....
peace:smoke

R

rizzle

Nice pic of the berry ape's, are those bracts so fat looking because loaded with resin or going to become seeds? Good luck with rest of grow!

Z

Zissou Intern

jaws.

amazing "specimen" man hahaha.

serious though, i could only imagine where you bean stash is at..... probably exactly where you want it yet miles away??

haha im with ya mang.

sugar ape ahhhh. where is the candyman when i need him.

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:talking
ZISS, thanks for dropping by dude, your statement on my seeds is dead on could not have said it better...ahh the real CANDY-MAN is around i think i saw him over by the RIVER OF CHOCOLATE or was it BEHIND THE BUBBLEGUM TREE......

TORT, hoping today is the day if so i'll let ya know 4sure...

"SUGAR APE" beanage being made..
AA CLOSE UP

AA CLOSE UP SA

AA CLOSE UP SUGAR A

just waiting to get this grow finished so'sss i can get the FALL RUN up and going..should have lots of fresh beanage 4sure..
peace:hunter::hunter:

Z

Zissou Intern

yo. haha i'd love to add an ape to my jungle if you know what im saying...

it just couldnt have any bananas HAHAHAHA.

serious though mang bean or two? shit i'd almost hope for a male, i've tried that before and have some great shit i could toss it on....

Z

Zissou Intern

yo hows the ape babies coming along???

eagerly awaiting an update jaws!

stay up mang~!

JAWS

JAWS

hello ZISS:joint:
the ape is down i repeat the ape is down, just doing some drying and will begin pulling seeds in a few days...

cant give a total run down on the strain this round because i had that early PH problem and she never fully recovered sooooo....but its cool i have some F2's to play with down the line, made some straight APE F2 and i also made some AGENT ORANGE {PHENO} APES...i should find some keepers in there some where i also made some BERRY APES and not sure at all what those will be like but hey there made...
peace brother:joint:

JAWS

JAWS

APE SAT ORANGE D 5 F

APE INDI FEMALE D 5 F

A sugar ape

PICT0500

SA MOM SIDE

SUGAR APE F2

if i knew then what i know now i would have taken better pics and more of the buds up close.....

P.S. the last one may be the only one worth useing!!

Krypto

Krypto

im about 75 days out on buddage bro, had to go to New Orleans and then old lady f'ed me on the trip, she said she had 1/2 of the money, but come time to pay she said she was broke, so i had to sell my stash to pay for it. I got ECSD and a strawberry diesel in flower atm and about to add Dairy Queen and some Train Wreck. Did I tell u that my old lady gave my plants tobacco mosaic? Lost Schrom in that but will have her back in the not too distant future, so i am once again talking to her.

2b2s
How's the DQ ? Brother I have been going back n forth for a while now on this one. We will definitely get a pack of that Agent Orange! That was an easy decision to make after trying it for a couple weeks now.
But between Jilly B & DQ... and chyrnobl, cheeseQuake, and galactic jack... vortex. too much good stuff to pick from. We need a couple mo Sativa-ish day strains for our catalogue and would love any feedback.

Top Bottom