Yeti Fuel Selections.

• Thread starter LFBlackBeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

Selections have begun as spring is close!! . I have Males and Females with both parental terpene profiles present. I have AJSD leaners, as well as the Yeti Og leaners. We will be crossing Yeti dominant male (once selected) to the most AJ dominant females and the AJ Dominant male (once selected), to the Yeti dominant females.

Yeti fuel selections
jrockdro273

jrockdro273

Shit looks like mad fun bro! Sure u will find the stinkiest shit ever with those two being crossed

O

onavelzy

Hope I can join in your Yeti Fuel thread. I'm day one from seed, lol, so not quite at the selection phase.

will have to research more on how to enter pics, Imgur didn't work

Btw, if you'd prefer I not add in to your selection thread, lmk, I will pull the post, no problem.

Take care,

Ona

LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

Yeti Fuel update, 3 weeks into flower and we have trichs galore! There are smells of straight diesel fuel, straight pinesol, fur trees, and a mixture of the two in others. They are super vigorous and almost touching the lights in a 5 gallon pot.

20170422 085908
LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

Hope I can join in your Yeti Fuel thread. I'm day one from seed, lol, so not quite at the selection phase.

will have to research more on how to enter pics, Imgur didn't work

Btw, if you'd prefer I not add in to your selection thread, lmk, I will pull the post, no problem.

Take care,

Ona
How's your run going???

D

Digger

Hows it going? How often are those AJ sour phenos popping up? I bought a pack, and had a rough start with them. 1 came crushed, 1 didnt pop and the 3 I got going I ended up killing because of a scare, that turned out just me being paranoid. I'm left with 5, and trying to see if I need to score another pack to have a better chance at a sour pheno. I had a feeling these would be fire. I guess wanting it so badly is why I've had bad luck with them.

LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

Damn bro, sorry to hear that friend. However you're in luck, I assure you theres a sour in those five seeds, it may be a male, but it will be all AJ bro.

Hows it going? How often are those AJ sour phenos popping up? I bought a pack, and had a rough start with them. 1 came crushed, 1 didnt pop and the 3 I got going I ended up killing because of a scare, that turned out just me being paranoid. I'm left with 5, and trying to see if I need to score another pack to have a better chance at a sour pheno. I had a feeling these would be fire. I guess wanting it so badly is why I've had bad luck with them.

D

Digger

Hi @LFBlackBeard! I just read the first post again. Will you all be dropping those F2's that are being made?

D

Digger

@LFBlackBeard Will that be the only place? I cant make it. Beyond my wife and I are expecting our third child at the end of december. I'm on the other side of the country in a non friendly. I dont even think I could go to the cup if I wanted. I'll run these 5, LOL

LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

@LFBlackBeard Will that be the only place? I cant make it. Beyond my wife and I are expecting our third child at the end of december. I'm on the other side of the country in a non friendly. I dont even think I could go to the cup if I wanted. I'll run these 5, LOL
With the Response I've recieved Yes, they'll be some here at the Farm, some on other sites.

O

onavelzy

How's your run going???

Hi Blackbeard. Sorry not to have replied earlier, I come here less often than another site that I started out on.

probably more than you want to read but...

I popped 6 seeds, 100% germination. Three were male, which I discarded as my space limitations prevent me from looking into male selections, breeding, etc.

I made the questionable choice to grow those three in a tent with some Malawi seedlings.

Coming out of veg, the YF plants showed more vigor than the Malawi's, which were pretty vigorous themselves. The YF's flowered quickly under the 12/12 lights. The Malawi's didn't flower at all for a long time. I didn't want to deal with a 16-18 week growth cycle for them so about 2 weeks into flower, I opted to change to a 11/13 light regimen.

The Yeti's pretty much quit stretching after that change. They got to about 3 1/2 feet and that was it. One of them barely made the netting I put up at 3 feet

Unfortunately, the Malawis have tripled in size and are now at the level of the light. If you're familiar with Kudzu, then you know what that part of my tent looks like

I started flushing my Yeti's yesterday and will probably harvest in 10-14 days, depending on how the flush goes. There are three different pheno's but not that much variation really. The amount of buds is ok but not a heavy producer in my hands this go round. Nugs are fairly dense. Overall the smell has been minimal compared to other strains I have grown. Has me worried I've messed them up.

I'd love to post pics of what I have but I haven't figured out pic posting here on the Farm. If anyone can clue me in, I'd appreciate it

Top Bottom