Tryna Decide What To Pop?!?

• Thread starter Danky808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Danky808

Hey you guys, kinda new to this forum. I actually made this to just purchase things. Reason being is because im on other forums. But they dont have A Sin City Forum!!

Beginning of the month I got Mint Lemonade,Dosi Mints,Forum Cut BX, and Spiked Punch. I was trying to find any grow logs started or pics from Sin City but there wasnt much at all..

Any Recommendations? Im leaning more towards Forum Cut Bx because I've been trying to get Legit Cookie Cuts and Rare/Elite Cuts for awhile. Nothing has survived from multiple people using different methods.. So now my goal is to try and obtain something that will satisfy me even if its A cross and not the "Clone Only" lol.

G gnome

G gnome

Hey you guys, kinda new to this forum. I actually made this to just purchase things. Reason being is because im on other forums. But they dont have A Sin City Forum!!

Beginning of the month I got Mint Lemonade,Dosi Mints,Forum Cut BX, and Spiked Punch. I was trying to find any grow logs started or pics from Sin City but there wasnt much at all..

Any Recommendations? Im leaning more towards Forum Cut Bx because I've been trying to get Legit Cookie Cuts and Rare/Elite Cuts for awhile. Nothing has survived from multiple people using different methods.. So now my goal is to try and obtain something that will satisfy me even if its A cross and not the "Clone Only" lol.
So, u got ppl sending u clones and they're not surviving?

D

Danky808

Yeah, I hope by answering rhis im not breaking the TOS/TOU lol. The guys that have tried arent new to it either.. Theyve sent and received many Elites and Cuts that Needed more care than others.. Doesnt matter if they are rooted or unrooted! All the softest parts/ Soft Stems and Newest Growth was cooked by the intense heat during transit. Didnt matter if styrofoam was used or extra moist paper towels and cups.

This last Fully Rooted batch of Gelato33 and Thin Mint slowly died during acclimation. The guy I got em from always sends A couple extra of each as well. I actually paid for these 2 batches, and it was my first time ever paying for cuts. Somethings telling me it might be my last to be totally honest. First batch I took the extras and introduced them to open air conditions and they died in 8 hours, while the ones under the dome looked fine for 3 days . On the 3rd day the sender told me to leave the humidity dome off because he thought 3 days to get acclimated wouldve been enough.. A few hours later they died.

All the previous batches of Unrooted and these last 2 batches of rooted ones ALL died the same way.. The Softest Parts turned brown and died first, then the Older/More Mature Leaves/Growth started looking Wrinkly and then died like it was A branch or Leaves that have been cut off from the plant and where drying out.

Also, I cant germinate all the packs of Sin City gear that I have lol. I've already begun popping for the next run, and I only have room for 3-5 more plants.. I really want A cookie dom plant/pheno to lol. I know some of you might ask why the heck would I want such A low yielding phenotype.. But I always loved the look of the Cookie Cuts in flower, and I just loved the Calyxes Formation/Structure!!

I really think I shouldve gotten Platinum Huckleberry from Dynasty Genetics. All the plants ive seen are VERY cookie dom and have better yields and color from being crossed with Huckleberry which is A Damn Good Yielder!... BUT The Sin City gear just looked so damn appealing to me..

Even though I never even saw any of the plants of the crosses I got HAHA!

D

Danky808

LOL fast to make assumptions here I assume haha. 5 different people have tried already. 3 Of those people have tried multiple times already. We've tried clone shippers and established them in Red solo cups as well. We've tried Coco and Soil. It doesnt matter if I got them in 1 1/2 - 3days , we think somewhere in transit they are being introduced to Extreme Heat for A long period of time..

So as of right now we will wait A couple of months. We are also going to try the Styrofoam Containers with an Icepack in A ziplock or something very similar.. I have talked to 2 other people who live VERY close to me, and got their clones from completely different sources. But they are also having the same problem.

Hopefully we can solve this problem so people will know what to do in the future. I just wish I wasnt the Guinea Pig haha!

BUT I am going to be germinating some Forum Cut Bx from Sin City, and Animal Cookies Bx from Cannavore. Any of you popped any of the new Sin City Gear that I mentioned? I dont even know why I got the Mint Lemonade to be honest. After looking it up, its not something I would be interested in lol. Pretty confused on how I even obtained this pack.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Shipping clones !? That's crazy although would be pretty cool it just doesn't seem like they'd last ... if it wasn't the extream heat it was prolly being handled they way they treat fragile stuff and that's the same as everything else lol ... no way to start a bean and just keep the moms going and cut your own ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom