Legal Question About Cannabis

• Thread starter draz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

draz420

Hi folks, my chick is currently on low risk probation where they hardly drug test, so i was wondering if she has her medical card will they still try and get her in trouble or will it be over looked as her choice of medicine

xenon730

xenon730

Hi folks, my chick is currently on low risk probation where they hardly drug test, so i was wondering if she has her medical card will they still try and get her in trouble or will it be over looked as her choice of medicine
No experience with that but experience with pos and they'll do anything to get you if they want and i would say that might be pushing it. Mine locked me out of his office once to violate me just because. They're like that.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

No experience with that but experience with pos and they'll do anything to get you if they want and i would say that might be pushing it. Mine locked me out of his office once to violate me just because. They're like that.
Guess I've gotten lucky with mine all 3 had been helpful and really laid back. Got off early twice because both said good things.

xenon730

xenon730

Guess I've gotten lucky with mine all 3 had been helpful and really laid back. Got off early twice because both said good things.
Goes either way, much like any dealing with officers. Not something to mess around with and ime, good or bad, they hate bs or trying to blur the lines of your conditions.

xenon730

xenon730

My buddy here said he had to get a doctors note for his po saying it was prescribed. Only thing you can do is ask.

Monster762

Monster762

It will depend. In this state it clearly says right on the department of public safety n correctional services website that it will be treated as any prescription. But that will not stop some asshole p.o from violating which can still lead to incarceration until the violation hearing.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

If she has a med card they don't care at all. They actually care very little about weed at the probation office here... Now.

Top Bottom