Testing 1,2,3

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I wanted to take a sec and resurrect this thread. When I grew out the WiFi Coonection ( I never did get back to post any bud shots or talk about the medicine.

So the story begins with the comment that you ever have the problem :D Of having so many jars of stash that you actually lose track of WTF you got. :smoking: Good problem to have right? So I was goin thru and found my jar that had some in it. Been curing for going on 5 months approx. Here are a couple of bud shots with a shitty cam. The onus with this is looks aint always everything when it comes to cannabis. Plant was dried via the Jungle Boys
" Wither on the Vine dry tech they actually weren't ready for jarring as quickly as usual as I kept the area at 60% humidity with light ventilation and the buds weren't ready for paper bagging then to jars for 20 days. I typically dry for 1 week then racks or paper bags for a day or 2 until ready for cure.

I remember sneaking a taster when I harvested and liked what I had although in today's market wowing me is hard to do. Well boyz n girls I have been wowed. I broke a bud out after finding the strain and used a clean Roor to sample and did 1 healthy rip when I got home from work today. Keep in mind I have been clean all day. I don't toke at work typically. I like the head I get after a long day of abstinence.

This strain came on like gangbusters to a point where I for the 1st time in a long time was taken off guard with the intensity of the roll. She comes in waves and keeps building to a point where your wondering when she will level out. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Cant say for sure of course but on the Richter scale I bet she is peggin around 20-22% thc

Man alive this is some very tasty smoke as well. She does seem to have a tad of cbd to her mix as after the initial hour of come on she balanced out to a head/body buzz that was very enjoyable.

Not much for describing terps but earthy, coffee, citrus back note is the best I can do.

All in all I would def recommend to others to give this strain a shot if you get the chance.

Props +++ to the crew @DigitalGenetics for crossing a fine hybrid.

Peace.

View attachment 728543 View attachment 728543 View attachment 728544
Why can't I see the pics

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
In reply to your question, I called it a test as I thought that is what it was. But after thinking about it DG probably sent me some packs to showcase their strains to garner some exposure.

So I will allow @DigitalGenetics respond in kind. My old stoner azz prolly screwed it all up. :p

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Why can't I see the pics
Hey bro I told you it was good medicine. LOL I forgot to post the pics DOH!!!!!!

Here ya go

WiFiCoonect 2
WiFiConnection 1

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I would have to agree. The progeny of the family trees here are awesome. Should not have any issues finding a gem in this lineup. :) Only parent I am not real clear on is the Strawberry Blue strain. I am hoping it has some of DJ's blueberry in there. Maybe Digital Genetics will pop in and set me straight.

Hate to burst your bubble my friend but strawberry blue is a world of seeds strain and I used to run it alot cause it's a great strain but unfortunately no DJ short blueberry in her genetics I don't believe , check world of seeds site

But when I grew her she resembled strawberries and blackcurrants with undertones of blue raspberry and the nugs were Huge & the smoke was fantastic

That wifi connection sounds dope tho

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You want some DJ blueberry I got you but there is no males to be had so they'd be Fems Brotha

Can get you a cut of my uncle's f9 the same one used to make mob
But other than that it's Fems man

Top Bottom