Westgram

Hi I will try and post pictures of the plant I think it has herm
Looks herm
Looks herm 2
Looks herm 3
Looks herm 4

sixstring

sixstring

I cant see anything that would say its a herm.looks like just female flowers to me.any close ups of the areas you see that make you think it is a herm?

W

Westgram

I cant see anything that would say its a herm.looks like just female flowers to me.any close ups of the areas you see that make you think it is a herm?
Just out will post with in the hour thanks for the reply

xenon730

xenon730

Looked around for a little bit and couldn't find any nanners or male flowers. Take pictures of where you think it's showing and take some photos of the calyx's at each node, where they first show sex.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I just chopped one a couple days ago because of herm and I don't see anything that looks that way either. I had nanners popping up non-stop. They stick out visually with there bright green/yellow color.

W

Westgram

1502308692476 1624849379
Thanks for that it just looks like seeds to me near grower this before I was given the seeds great smell,but all sizes that's why I am asking bit stoned so will see but have a look

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I am still not seeing a problem. ...but i am a noob.
Here is a picture of the nanners I just had under hps, they really stick right out. Once you see one, you will see them all.
They can be tucked right into the bud but, they are still a bright yellow spot in the green..hard to miss.

IMG 0991
W

Westgram

Here is a picture of the nanners I just had under hps, they really stick right
Here is a picture of the nanners I just had under hps, they really stick right out. Once you see one, you will see them all.
They can be tucked right into the bud but, they are still a bright yellow spot in the green..hard to miss.
Not seeing those I am about 6 weeks in should I see them before that or do they go when they start seeds that's the banners
out. Once you see one, you will see them all.

Monster762

Monster762

No
Hi sorry I was late just posted some more pictures
negatives there. You're good from my eyes. Nice bud. You will clearly see pollen sacs in crops of branch and will be like cluster of green grapes. Tiny of course. You are just seeing what looks like seed pods but it's just good swollen bud.

xenon730

xenon730

Thanks for that I will give it a few days and see
If you want to check, carefully remove one. It should have a little plug in the bottom and nothing else. Google calyx ovule to see a diagram. Or just squish one. If it feels empty youre good. But you're good without testing that. Nanners replace where the 2 hairs come out and come out as a solid yellow thing. It would be hard to confuse anything other than a tiny nanner for pistils. The calyxs they come out of are also usually not swollen so it really stands out. The male flowers usually will show up on nodes, but can go anywhere. Once you see them, you usually won't forget them. Just look at some pictures online even. Don't be afraid to kill plants. Plan around every cut you haven't regrown hermieing. I Check each plants nodes each day from top to bottom twice and try to look at each plants buds carefully also. That means i check for hermies 250 times a day! Just because I'm pheno hunting and i can tell you I'm very sick of it but have another 125 after this 125 to do to have my complete catalog for 2018. But if i can do that, you can check yours too.

C.Brown

C.Brown

IME the 100% sure fire way to produce low quality late herm herb is to cut it while its green. If its a genetic herm that goes early with big sacs all over and its not from stress then yeah cut it down, but late nanners will not ruin herb, early hasty harvest will every time though. The nanner pollen is not nearly as mobile as flower pollen, and it takes a while for the random seed to develop.

Working with chem genes and forcing herms for testing and crossing has gotten me plenty to try and i assure you finished late herms are just as potent, the plant does not stop making thc, why would it? if a plant needs more energy it sprouts more roots, leaves, shoots, etc, it doesn't stop one to do the other. Just my two cents but i implore you to not hastily waste your crop over mythology if indeed you uncover a late nanner or twenty.

One thing I've found since working with herm prone genetics if your environment and conditions are in check its very rare one herms

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

IME the 100% sure fire way to produce low quality late herm herb is to cut it while its green. If its a genetic herm that goes early with big sacs all over and its not from stress then yeah cut it down, but late nanners will not ruin herb, early hasty harvest will every time though. The nanner pollen is not nearly as mobile as flower pollen, and it takes a while for the random seed to develop.

Working with chem genes and forcing herms for testing and crossing has gotten me plenty to try and i assure you finished late herms are just as potent, the plant does not stop making thc, why would it? if a plant needs more energy it sprouts more roots, leaves, shoots, etc, it doesn't stop one to do the other. Just my two cents but i implore you to not hastily waste your crop over mythology if indeed you uncover a late nanner or twenty.

One thing I've found since working with herm prone genetics if your environment and conditions are in check its very rare one herms

For me as a learning newb, it was fairly stressful having one plant start going crazy sporting nanners right next to the biggest buds I have ever seen much less grown. For my own relief, that bitch needed to go. I going to give away most of her away now. That whole strain was a bust-terrible germination rates (while all the others had no problem), high male to female ratio, and finally herm. good riddance!

sun

sun

hermaphadite , im seeing two mabey 3 nanners in post #8

Latest posts

Top Bottom