First Grow - Outdoors

• Thread starter NHWhites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

I have a few autos going along with a fem Bluberry Ghost OG and a bag seed for shits and giggles
The autos , left to right, are white widow, sour d, two bubba kush and another white widow. I started these from seed around he beginning of May, same time as the BGOG.

I've been training the BGOG by topping and lst'ing and it's starting to get bushy. My tomato and eggplants are providing solid cover for the time being.

The bag seed is just an experiment. I didn't germ it, just straight into the soil outside. I was totally negligent for the first couple weeks but finally saw it popped and started to water and care for it a little. It looks indicate dom based on the fat leaves but who actually knows until harvest.

Everything is planted in Happy Frog soil and I'm using liquid fish, liquid kelp, Epsom salt, lime, worm castings and some azomite to supplement the soil...attempting a relatively organic grow. I used mychroiza (sp?)

Neem and soap for pest control, albeit on just the BGOG and bag seed since the autos are flowering. They're looking pretty good so far. The sour d has been a pita, very hungry for calcium and magnesium

First grow   outdoors
First grow   outdoors 2
First grow   outdoors 3
First grow   outdoors 4
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

nice girls.... also looks like you need to pick some sugar snap peas };-)

NHWhites

NHWhites

All of the autos have been harvested and are now curing. They all came out pretty decent and rather frosty. The Bluberry Ghost OG has just started to flower and stretch. I also popped a Bluberry auto that should finish mid September. I'll put up some more pics

NHWhites

NHWhites

Bluberry auto under a T5. She's been outside during the day for the past couple days to harden her off. She'll stay outside starting Sunday night. I'll post a pic of the Bluberry Ghost OG that is starting to beast

NHWhites

NHWhites

BLuberry Ghost OG is coming along nicely. Nice stacking and the stem rub has a nice berry scent to it. The Bluberry auto is looking good too. I transplanted it into a 5 gallon smart pot (overkill??)

NHWhites

NHWhites

Bluberry auto around day 28-30. Bluberry Ghost OG is stacking nicely as it slowly flowers

NHWhites

NHWhites

Nice stacking on the Bluberry Ghost and the bag seed threw some pistils about 8-10 days ago. It was a little mag deficient since I wasn't really concerned with it until I saw pistols. The Bluberry auto is doing its thing. It's a lot shorter than I expected which is a little disappointing

NHWhites

NHWhites

Some updated pics. I don't know how many days they've been in flower but I'll say 8/1 for the Bluberry Ghost and 8/11 for the bag seed. These are going to go until at least the end of September. The night time humidity has been pretty insane te last few days and the reps have dropped into the 50's...not good. I'm thinking about make-shift greenhouse type thing to help protect it

NHWhites

NHWhites

Both the bag seed and Bluberry ghost are starting to throw a little frost...and the bag seed has pink hairs!! My camera is jacked up so the pics aren't very clear. The Bluberry auto is trucking along as well. I'll probably look to chop it in the next two weeks

A lot of the Bluberry ghost leaves are starting to yellow. Is this a nute issue or just the natural progression? I'm thinking nute. I actually just got my nectar of the gods sampler so I might use that to finish both girls off. Thoughts?

NHWhites

NHWhites

The Bluberry Ghost OG is really stacking nicely. The Bluberry auto will probably go another week. I scoped the trichs last night and really only saw cloudy trichs with little to no ambers. The bag seed (pink hair) is also coming along nicely. It has a very floral scent

NHWhites

NHWhites

The bag seed is super dense. The Bluberry Ghost is starting to firm up. I hope she's able to finish before the frost comes. The leaves seem to insinuate she's a heavy sativa leaner. The Bluberry auto is getting cut tomorrow morning

NHWhites

NHWhites

The Bluberry auto had a little bud rot on the top so I chopped that off and cut the plant down. I think I'm done with autos. After running 6 total autos, the quality is so so but the maintenance isn't worth it imo. I still have some dreamberry (blue dream x berry Ryder) autos I'll run next year just for an early harvest of something lol.
The bag seed is really coming along nicely. I think it will finish by the end of September, if not sooner. I just wish there were more tops, only three. The Bluberry Ghost OG has been kind of a bitch all flower, very hungry. This was my first grow so I've definitely learned a lot but have my research for the winter. I'm hoping to harvest this one by the first week of October assuming the rains from the fucking hurricanes don't completely saturate/mold everything

NHWhites

NHWhites

I've found a few caterpillars that have come off of my oak tree which have damaged the Bluberry ghost OG. They seem to have a taste for berry as they've left the rose smelling bag seed mostly alone. I sidnt water them for a few days then stripped almost all of the fan leaves off after giving them a flush with the expectation of harvesting them this coming week. I'm going to dunk them in a 5gal bucket of water to wash all of the dirt, dust and bug shit off. I didn't do that on the first batch of autos I harvested earlier this summer but did on the Bluberry auto and it made a noticeable difference in the quality of smoke. The temps are dropping over the next few days so hopefully that will pull out a little more color and trichs

NHWhites

NHWhites

Here's the culmination of the season. 3oz in the two big jars that was Bluberry ghost OG. The bag seed came in just under 20g and had great structure and density. They're still curing but I'm happy with my first grow season. I got a small gorilla tent to do a run over the winter, some Thunderfudge genetics

Top Bottom