Just Moved To New Mexico

• Thread starter GreenDesires
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenDesires

GreenDesires

Good morning everyone,

I just moved to Albuquerque, NM last week from the Dallas, TX area. I am looking to get into the medical cannabis program. I have tried to work my way through the pdf of the law provided by the state, but I am still a bit confused on some areas.

I will be living in an apartment, so I will not be able to grow on site for myself. But I still would like to be able to grow! Are there co-ops that allow for a central growing site, or a place where I can volunteer time and work to be able to grow my own or receive enough medicine to survive on?

I am a disabled veteran, so finances are always an area of contention. I know I cannot do anything until I have my card in hand. Where would be the first place for me to take my plethora of medical records to, so I may get my card? The VA (Veterans Affairs) clinic is a no go, but I have seen that there are some websites that can give me appointments. The fee for such a thing is a bit out of my financial capability, so if anyone has some experience with low income resources, please point me in that direction.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Regards,
GreenDesires

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! I don't know that we have a whole lot of members in NM at this time, we used to have a mod who lives in NM. Hopefully you can get your questions answered sooner rather than later.

Hemp55

Hemp55

Find a doctor that will give you a card for dtsp. Should only cost you $160 and the doctor will fill the forum out. Just print it off the net and take it in with you.

MiMadman

MiMadman

So a perpetual outdoor setup would have potential. Is there a weight limit? Big plants indoors. ..would work to...but sunlight is free.

Hemp55

Hemp55

No limit on your personal crop, don't see that passing in NM. Yea 8 oz is the max you can get rated for in NM.

GreenLion

GreenLion

Ya don't see a lot passing with the current governor. But as long as we keep trying and the ball keeps rolling, maybe one day I'll be able to grow a plant the way I want like God intended it to be.

S

subrob

Bumping an old thread here.
Possibly moving back to las cruces. Been awhile, no legal herb back then. My question: I understand it's legal and the limits etc..but how does the law enforcement community feel and act on the subject? In Cali now, cops range from smoke w ya to shoot at ya..

GreenLion

GreenLion

About the same. It's not legal here unless u have a med card. But cops will leave u alone if ur not acting wild.

sun

sun

las cruces was pretty chill before it was legal medicinal , as long as its not shard cops dont give a damn . they got to much cartel shit to deal with .

sun

sun

we used to get some crazy good deals on good mexi weed in las cruces , like $200 lbs . make sure you try the green chillys down the road in hatch . if you like four wheeling head up to the 0rgan mountains past the golfing comunity

S

subrob

Thanks guys. I remember getting 40$ zips in the 90's and smoking it like cigarettes...lighting a j up every half hour or so...ha...love the organs...I remember box canyon...lots of hiking...lived in old mesilla, tortugas, and second time around right off picacho...
I just wish it wasn't 16 total plants...hoping that changes...

Latest posts

Top Bottom