Cnbc Program

• Thread starter The Big Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Big Man

The Big Man

I watched a program on CNBC with Mark Lemonis. It was about industrial weed growth in Hot Springs California. That was the genesis for my post on over supply.
This was bankrupt twice over. Now they are thriving because of huge industrial grows. LA and Northern Cali were already pushing out huge amounts with Humbolt's outdoor grows the the smaller commercial grows elsewhere.
the genie is out the box... there is no way to get her back in.

Freshone

Freshone

Desert hot springs issue is they dont have access to enough power at the moment to really get rolling but their working on it.The real gamechanger at the moment is Adelanto,millions of square feet with unlimited power in the industrial area and they just doubled the size of the green zone and have enough property to do whatever they want.The mayor and council there love MJ,it pulled them out of bankruptcy and made the town solvent in less than a year and all of a sudden the mayor/council are all flush with cash and opening new businesses everywhere and hobnobbing with movie stars,its good to be the king,lol.I just read that adelanto will produce like 15% of all the MJ in cali and that was before they doubled the green zone,1 acre commercial Lots that they could not sell for 30,000 dollars a year or two ago are now 3 million!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The moter for Industreal grow is money. Industry needs investors and investors tire quick when they don't get returns. If the market cintenues to be fllooded beyond saturation prices will contenue to be low. If that happends investors will pull out and the Mom and Pop growers will survive.

This would be good for the customer because they would benefit from lower prices and end up with better quality organic that industry can't well supply .
Hang in there with prices being low and lets over grow both the goverment and industrial grown !

Top Bottom