Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

WiFi & friends lol...
Some of the stronger medicine we've had...
It's VERY rare I use the word "imparred" in a report.
But for about 20 minutes I was. And it got better from there. Much better...
Pain , depression, stress, anxiety ? GOODBYE!
Munchies, hello. But not too bad.
Some may become more HORNY than HUNGRY which is always good.
This strain whitefirelemonaliendawg x ( NorCal Catpiss x Moontang) #3 is hands down a keeper!

# 5 is a great male. Also a keeper. Not sure how much work we will do with the genetics. But getting her dialed in is going to be easy.

*more detailed grow report next time*

H

Hardwire

Hey there I'm new to the site..here's a little plant I've been working, was a random BSK I cloned to 3erd gen then crossed with a kosher kush..this is the keeper I've found so far..the pics are the mom from seed..I'm on the 6th gen of clones now and she's still as strong as the mom..last round ended up with 16-19 tops a plant with 4 weeks veg, 2-2.5 oz per plant..only 10" above pot level..she's the bushy short girl I've been after for awhile..awsome for the LED since I've found the Penetration isn't great

IMG 20170423 182040
IMG 20170213 141747
IMG 20170206 130557
H

Hardwire

Hey there I'm new to the site..here's a little plant I've been working, was a random BSK I cloned to 3erd gen then crossed with a kosher kush..this is the keeper I've found so far..the pics are the mom from seed..I'm on the 6th gen of clones now and she's still as strong as the mom..last round ended up with 16-19 tops a plant with 4 weeks veg, 2-2.5 oz per plant..only 10" above pot level..she's the bushy short girl I've been after for awhile..awsome for the LED since I've found the Penetration isn't great
The mom I mainlined in a 1gal pot..more recent just LST in 2gal pot

B

Bizmonkey13

Thas a clean mainline!

Bombbudpuffa

Bombbudpuffa

Unity Seeds The White s1 x ( Verdant Greens pre98 bubba s1 x ( DNAs Purple Wreck x Dutch Passions Blue Moonshine )...damn, I see why people nickname everything lol.
2018 11 08 151655

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro...off to a good start. Hopefully you find the Purple Fruity Kush geno/pheno. The smell and flavor is quite nice...

Last edited:
Top Bottom