The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
william76

william76

one has nothing to do with the other lol.pics are stripped here.those 2 are banned for life.new guy has suckered you into a convo neither of you want to continue.and yes the site owner can perma ban anyone :ninja:
smokin some tk this morning tryin to get through a nasty hangover :drunk::puke2:
View attachment 730103
one has nothing to do with the other lol.pics are stripped here.those 2 are banned for life.new guy has suckered you into a convo neither of you want to continue.and yes the site owner can perma ban anyone :ninja:
smokin some tk this morning tryin to get through a nasty hangover :drunk::puke2:
View attachment 730103
Is she any good? @sixstring ?,heard alot about her,quite rare tho aint she?,.76

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

recycled dab mat! a bit higher class than roachs but.. not by much! laughs.
You can use that oil in your own cartridge. Those Rove cartridges look like they have a removable cap, which you would refill with more oil. I would say about half of the cartridges that I see are not refillable, in other words, you can't open them, they're sealed. This presents a problem if the cartridge blows out or if the atomizer shorts. The issue that medical oils have is that they are much thicker than e-juice, and most pipe shops will not recommend any vape pen cartridge for medical oil at all. I don't think those wicks were designed to move that heavy liquid. I've tried and tossed a dozen different kinds of refillable tanks. For your oil Jipp I would use your banger or see if the head shop sells cartridges. Bill might have an extra empty one, I'll check.

jipp

jipp

You can use that oil in your own cartridge. Those Rove cartridges look like they have a removable cap, which you would refill with more oil. I would say about half of the cartridges that I see are not refillable, in other words, you can't open them, they're sealed. This presents a problem if the cartridge blows out or if the atomizer shorts. The issue that medical oils have is that they are much thicker than e-juice, and most pipe shops will not recommend any vape pen cartridge for medical oil at all. I don't think those wicks were designed to move that heavy liquid. I've tried and tossed a dozen different kinds of refillable tanks. For your oil Jipp I would use your banger or see if the head shop sells cartridges. Bill might have an extra empty one, I'll check.

i saw you mention e-cig flavor weed things?.. not sure what that was about.. but i do not smoke.. so yeah anything tobaco flavor eek.. that be more for my bro which i think he probably stop smoking yesterday since he is at home with a hole in his groin and a USB plug in his heart.

thx again.
bowl up.

jipp

jipp

I've seen people in worst condition who would still smoke, even with a hold in the throat just like the commercial.:speechless:
i know my brother was cutting back tho he was down to 1 pack a month or something.. he loves his kids he will do what is right.. we are not so close but i know him. he may fuck up a lot but he will do what is right for his kids.

he fucked up a lot in his youth.. me i became a vegetable. laughs. go me.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

i saw you mention e-cig flavor weed things?.. not sure what that was about.. but i do not smoke.. so yeah anything tobaco flavor eek.. that be more for my bro which i think he probably stop smoking yesterday since he is at home with a hole in his groin and a USB plug in his heart.

thx again.
bowl up.
The latest and greatest concentrate around denver is distillate extract. Distillation removes almost all smell and flavor from the end product, something I don't have a problem with. Some people must, because companies are now making distillate cartridges with generic flavors like peach, grape, pineapple, etc. No strain names, no terpenes, just fake flavor. 'Clementine' is a decent strain, but 'Clementine' cartridges taste like orange flavored ejuice. Generic, strong, not anything like the flavor of cannabis at all, no hints of the strain.

jipp

jipp

The latest and greatest concentrate around denver is distillate extract. Distillation removes almost all smell and flavor from the end product, something I don't have a problem with. Some people must, because companies are now making distillate cartridges with generic flavors like peach, grape, pineapple, etc. No strain names, no terpenes, just fake flavor. 'Clementine' is a decent strain, but 'Clementine' cartridges taste like orange flavored ejuice. Generic, strong, not anything like the flavor of cannabis at all, no hints of the strain.
this hyh shatter shit i bought months ago,it taste artificial to me.. no clue how its made. probably not as bad as a peach cart tho.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

this hyh shatter shit i bought months ago,it taste artificial to me.. no clue how its made. probably not as bad as a peach cart tho.
It's not a bad taste, I just prefer the taste of herb. I don't need it to taste like something else. CSC produces distillate labeled 'raw' that doesn't have any flavor added. I prefer that when I am medicating during the day.

sixstring

sixstring

Is she any good? @sixstring ?,heard alot about her,quite rare tho aint she?,.76
Its good,no fruity bs just weedy flavors.seedjunkies is doing it in seed form now so its everywhere lol.mine is from testers from him,its actually tk bx2 in the pic which i believe he is calling bully kush now.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The Rove cartridges are wickless as are most decent refillables now. Wicks are a thing of the past. I did notice the difference in viscosity between the weed juice and standard e-juice. I don't recommend making it so thin, seems like it would hit wrong, probably too harsh. Ive got my 510 battery turned down to 3.3v for Rove, liwer is better. I used to use it set it to 4.3v for e-cig vapes.

I fully agree. They are different animals.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

thx again.
bowl up.

I don't think anyone mentioned e-cig juice. The only thing close was that I mentioned a thread about a kit that claims to be able to turn wax & shatter into juice. Had nothing to do with anything nicotine related.

Judging by the flavor, price, and considering the rep of my source being very very hippie organic, it is highly probable that the Rove cartridges are legit. They taste exactly like the strains they're named for. If I hadn't smoked those strains myself I wouldn't believe they were actually flavored by the bud.

Here is a link to Rove...

https://www.rovebrand.com

They do allude to using natural flavors as well. I do taste a rosebud extract flavor. I used to grow rare roses. To be clear, I did not breed roses, I cloned rare varieties for a rose preservation society (some of the mother plants were over 150 years old and came from a local cemetary). The benefit of helping was that I got to keep cuttings of these non-genetically modified roses. To my point, I became obsessed with roses. The pedals of certain strains were excellent for rosewater, salad and desert garnishes, and potpourri. I became very familiar with their smell and flavor and I think Rove uses it for their cartridges. Brilliant idea if anyone wanted to make cartridges. The flavor profiles between marijuana and roses are a perfect match.

I don't think that because a (natural) flavor is added to an extract that it should automatically be snubbed as fake. It's like cooking a ribeye steak. By itself the flavor is ok, but if you add a pinch of garlic, salt, and pepper, the flavor is off the hook.

Smerb

Smerb

Yummy.
Og shatter
IMG 7542

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I don't think anyone mentioned e-cig juice. The only thing close was that I mentioned a thread about a kit that claims to be able to turn wax & shatter into juice. Had nothing to do with anything nicotine related.

Judging by the flavor, price, and considering the rep of my source being very very hippie organic, it is highly probable that the Rove cartridges are legit. They taste exactly like the strains they're named for. If I hadn't smoked those strains myself I wouldn't believe they were actually flavored by the bud.

Here is a link to Rove...

https://www.rovebrand.com

They do allude to using natural flavors as well. I do taste a rosebud extract flavor. I used to grow rare roses. To be clear, I did not breed roses, I cloned rare varieties for a rose preservation society (some of the mother plants were over 150 years old and came from a local cemetary). The benefit of helping was that I got to keep cuttings of these non-genetically modified roses. To my point, I became obsessed with roses. The pedals of certain strains were excellent for rosewater, salad and desert garnishes, and potpourri. I became very familiar with their smell and flavor and I think Rove uses it for their cartridges. Brilliant idea if anyone wanted to make cartridges. The flavor profiles between marijuana and roses are a perfect match.

I don't think that because a (natural) flavor is added to an extract that it should automatically be snubbed as fake. It's like cooking a ribeye steak. By itself the flavor is ok, but if you add a pinch of garlic, salt, and pepper, the flavor is off the hook.
I did, when I mentioned the added flavor that seems to be the norm with distillate cartridges sold in Colorado. The added flavor does not come from cannabis, tastes sweet and too artificial, which I attribute or compare to e-juice flavors that I have seen when forced to buy batteries or coils at vape shops. I use ujuice vape pens very occasionally, and I find the same flavor profiles with ejuice that I see across the board, with CSC, Pax, and other distillate cartridge makers.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

The Rove cartridges are wickless as are most decent refillables now. Wicks are a thing of the past. I did notice the difference in viscosity between the weed juice and standard e-juice. I don't recommend making it so thin, seems like it would hit wrong, probably too harsh. Ive got my 510 battery turned down to 3.3v for Rove, liwer is better. I used to use it set it to 4.3v for e-cig vapes.

I fully agree. They are different animals.
What do you consider or call wickless? I might be using that word differently than you are.
I'm not referring to these, because they don't transfer heavy medical oil well at all. They work okay for runny butane oil, but not for CO2 or distillate.
Wick1

I'm referring to larger tanks, not advertised for medical oils. I was looking for a larger tank that I didn't have to refill often, and one that had dependable coils so I wouldn't have to remove the oil and transfer it from cartridge to cartridge. This was a couple of years ago when o.pen was still the best cartridge on the market. Close to a third of them would stop working and not every shop allowed returns, so I got to be an expert at transferring oil from tank to tank, as well as purchasing and trying a dozen types of larger capacity tanks. The cartridges and tanks offered at the pot shops are expensive and cheap, and not expansive. Pipe shops still don't like to discuss medical or heavy or honey type oils, which leads to trial and error. My issues with tanks like https://arctictank.com/images/product/$_57 (36)_1.jpeg is the 'wick', which is what I call the cotton or barrier between whatever is in the tank and the coil. Wick, cotton barrier, the term doesn't matter to me, I use wick because it's easy and generally people know what I am referring to.

That arctic tank worked really well for me with heavy medical oil like @jipp, but only for a short time. After a week or two or three the quality of the vapor produced was not very good, and the only reason I can find is that these atomizers/wicks/cotton products were made for ejuice, which is the consistency of water, not honey. I'm not a rocket surgeon but I don't think the medical oil was transferring through the cotton to the atomizer efficiently, quickly, and it seemed to get saturated to the point that the tank and coil nearly stopped producing vapor.

I haven't come across a tank with any capacity more than a gram that can efficiently deliver a satisfying cloud of medical goodness. I quit because it was such a pain in the ass to transfer heavy oil from one tank to a new one.

I grabbed a nectar collector which works well with distillate or other oil, but I don't like having that hot piece laying around. I store/use it with a soldering iron holer so I don't have to worry about burning or melting anything.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I had some a couple months ago. Was the fire. Snoogins
I am fairly confident that what I am describing is not close to what you are enjoying. I don't doubt rove uses natural flavors, but I don't care to have my cartridge taste like, 'graham cracker cookie pie crust' or 'super fire cinnamon' or 'menthol madness' or 'orange cream soda'.

edit- I think my problem is that Rove sells its wares in Cali and I'm not driving that far.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

do you know how that stuff is made?
@jipp I never had much success with bubble but dry ice extract or 'life sift' as the kids call it is easier to process, quicker, and keeps the terpene profile much better. IME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom