Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

@Wisher619. Should I start weaving all 8 of those through a trellis in a 36"×20" square space until I find out which of them to toss? I guess when time comes thats what I'll need to do. Just seems like its going to be tight.

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619. Should I start weaving all 8 of those through a trellis in a 36"×20" square space until I find out which of them to toss? I guess when time comes thats what I'll need to do. Just seems like its going to be tight.
I wouldnt weave anything until you know the sex
and I bet your last grow showed you just didnt see it
it is very hidden
you dont need to see hairs to know
in the node a male will have a ball and the female will look like a upside down heart
cant really explain
but if you look at enough plants you will eventually instantly recognize
about 2-3 weeks before they actually pop hairs

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

@Wisher619, in the interest of 100% certainty, how much time would I need to take a cutting and get it to show gender? I have my medium and clone solution ready. I was thinking 1 week of 18/6 then 2 weeks of 12/12 would do it. I still have around a month before I'll deploy the net.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Those plants need to open up more so the is some veg growth to take cuttings from...

Sry everybody but there is a lot of post I prob missed..
over 100 notifications lol

Anyway Im back lol
I seen, I saw, I survived................

Well shower time then everybody can tell how every ones doing....How everyone's girls are doing...

Toph420

Toph420

Those plants need to open up more so the is some veg growth to take cuttings from...

Sry everybody but there is a lot of post I prob missed..
over 100 notifications lol

Anyway Im back lol
I seen, I saw, I survived................

Well shower time then everybody can tell how every ones doing....How everyone's girls are doing...

welcome back haha..
they are very happy and getting pretty big since i flipped them.. they really take off in this system once you flip.

IMG_2816.jpg

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They better be growing Cause Uncle Roy says there is a lot of open space for some more corn and taters....
welcome back haha..
they are very happy and getting pretty big since i flipped them.. they really take off in this system once you flip.

IMG_2816.jpg

I sooooooooo cant wait to run my UC!!!
I tell you weather it is all its cracked up to be!
I compare it to my waterfarms...

Toph420

Toph420

They better be growing Cause Uncle Roy says there is a lot of open space for some more corn and taters....

I sooooooooo cant wait to run my UC!!!
I tell you weather it is all its cracked up to be!
I compare it to my waterfarms...

It looks like there is a lot of open space but once they fill out that space goes quick! my last run they must of quadrupled in size, never seen so much plant in such a small area haha..
Besides once i weed out the males i will only be running 1x 600watt light for the whole grow.

After harvest does any one have a process in which they go through to see which pheno is most desirable? Just looks/smoke? or?

I can't wait for your system to get set up either haha.. are you going to run a top off reservoir or are you going to top off with fresh RO?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It looks like there is a lot of open space but once they fill out that space goes quick! my last run they must of quadrupled in size, never seen so much plant in such a small area haha..
Besides once i weed out the males i will only be running 1x 600watt light for the whole grow.

After harvest does any one have a process in which they go through to see which pheno is most desirable? Just looks/smoke? or?

I can't wait for your system to get set up either haha.. are you going to run a top off reservoir or are you going to top off with fresh RO?
Im gonna run a 105 gal top off reservoir..
I use it to guide my Ec and Ph...
I will have a valve on it the so I can fill the system, keep valve off, run a few days and watch Ec and ph and that will tell me if im high or low as the water line drops..
I then use that info to decide what my ec and ph will be of my top off reservoir...

Do you lollipop?
Do you count buds under 18 inches of canopy, as bud?, the scruff?

Toph420

Toph420

Im gonna run a 105 gal top off reservoir..
I use it to guide my Ec and Ph...
I will have a valve on it the so I can fill the system, keep valve off, run a few days and watch Ec and ph and that will tell me if im high or low as the water line drops..
I then use that info to decide what my ec and ph will be of my top off reservoir...

Do you lollipop?
Do you count buds under 18 inches of canopy, as bud?, the scruff?

105 gallons! thats huge! why so big?
I didnt lollipop this round. I did on my last run but i didnt do nearly enough as i didnt expect them to grow as much as they did haha..

Ive been running my top off with straight RO and i really like it a lot. To add nutrients i pump water out of the system to a 5 gallon bucket add nutrients to bucket and pump back into system. Someday ill probably figure out how to run the top off rez for when i need to go on vacation or something..

Nah I dont count the small stuff, i smoke a lot of wax/shatter so i actually like throwing the little nugs into the extracts pile haha..

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yessir. Also popping another pack of Tahoe oh tomorrow.
So this is what I got going on.
I had 6 white widow and 5 jack herer left. I have cuts of the ones I'm running now. In order to save those cuts I'm letting my brother grow them out and I will take cuts when they're ready to preserve if I want to make one a keeper.
Then I'm popping the other 6 WW and 5 JH and see if the keeper is in there
I'm popping a pack of Tahoe OG. I Forget the breeder but I'm picking up tomorrow morning so I'll eat back to you

I also have 2 Chemdog 91 that I found in a bag of straight fire. We'll see what happens with those.

So to sum up
10 Tahoe Og
6 white widow
5 Jack Herer
2 Chemdog 91 fire bagseed (fingers crossed. No expectations)
When I see my buddy tomorrow if he has another indica Dom to go with the OG I will pop some of them too

After this my plan is to have 4 keepers to run for a while.
What up paw paw event. So there's an update to this post I'm quoting. I did not get the Tahoe OG. They were from Cali Connection and I've just heard too much about them. Lol.
I got a pack of True Heritage Fire OG x 24K. (SFV OG x OG Kush) x (Kosher Kush x Tangie). They are in water and will be in cups tomorrow.
Everyone I talk to spoke really highly of true heritage. I'm pretty stoked off the lineage in them so I'm hoping I find a solid keeper

So officially
10 Fire OG x 24k. (Reg)
6 White Widow (fem)
5 Jack Herer (fem)
2 Chemdog 91 (bagseed)
1 GSC (fortune cookies) (bagseed)

The bagseed is a shot in the dark. Who knows maybe I'll strike lightning in a bottle again. Lol
The Jack Herer and the WW I also have the cuts from the ones I have flowering now growing at my brothers in case the keeper is in that group

IMG 7781
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom