• Thread starter ahemait
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

Soil ph correct plenty organic nutrients
Soil ph correct plenty organic nutrients 2

It's not any sort of bug, I scoped it.
Had the same issue coming from seed on several others, those cleared up. This one is showing the same issue starting again 2 weeks after transplant.
Under led, soil ph is bang on 6.5, water is 6.5. Only on lowest leaf so far.

Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

ahemait

ahemait

I suppose I could. There should be plenty available. Blood meal, kelp, alfalfa, fish, worm castings and probably another I'm forgetting.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Shouldn't be lockout, ph is on.
dont mean to be a prick if i seem so,,but friend those amends dont have a lot to do with your ph they are very great soil amends which is food,that will breakdown,,there is quite a bit more to soil ph than that,,he saying,,you could be high as hell in say k,and lack in p,,check this graph out this is my garden soil outside

7 31 001
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

notice in the corner at top says add nitrogen at 1lb per 100 sq ft ,,so in reality you would think,,most of those amends you have would take care of problem right? it wont,,cause they all leech out quick,,so for a soil to stay at proper level i need to add nitrogen and let it cook into the soil,,then with microbes in check it will stay that way,,with just composting yearly or annualy it keep it close,,so you notice the next to nothing nitrogen right,,take a look at the k side,,those microbs got a lot of work to do,becuase right dead in the middle,look at the crazy abundance of p,,that right there locks out both n and k,,so in reality if you have those all in the target zone,,you can make super soil as long as all those amends you want to put in stay at equal parts,,hope this helps a little,,i got a lot of work to do with this and i have 4700 sqft of it to get in check,,without a soil test i could have slent 1k at the least and would be a shot in the dark if it worked,,i got the test off amazon for 25 bucks,,they sent me a return envelope and a container to send it in,,8 days later i had these results

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

probably shouldn't asked this but, where exactly are you trying to grow? One of my plants did this last night when I fed from the high P an K but it was literally only one leaf. If it's only a leaf or two and not the whole plant I wouldn't worry. Give it a few days and see if it effects your veg growth. I'd be more concerned if it were the whole plant or new growth. Those are fat ass leafs lol love it!

ahemait

ahemait

@oldskol4evr yea I used line and shit to bring the ph back, I used a bunch of shit, I just don't remember it all without it in front of me.

Anyways, soil is 6.5. That's a certainty.

@Dalai.Lama in a tent, goes from about 22-30C with humidity usually around 40-60%

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr yea I used line and shit to bring the ph back, I used a bunch of shit, I just don't remember it all without it in front of me.

Anyways, soil is 6.5. That's a certainty.

@Dalai.Lama in a tent, goes from about 22-30C with humidity usually around 40-60%
but see the lime makes it a nuetral 7.0,,thats what it does,,so you know already weed does better in 6.5 cause thats what you strive for,,so i would almost bet you soil is 7.0,,now that can also be fixed by tweeking your water ph to adjust for the swing,,lime is the nuetral bettween acidic and alkaline if you dig,,so if your soil starts at 8.0 ,lime knock it down to 7,if it is 5 then it brings it up to 7,,getting it,,when folk talk about adding lime to fix problems ,thats what they are stating,bringing it back to neutral then swinging down with water or feed,,growing in coco and promix are easy to use lime with,,peat moss the same nuetralizes it ,and you can sure tell when the lime is washing out,,gets to looking at what you got there,,i only showed this to you cause i figure at some time you might want to do 2yrds of soil and build it yourself,,with a couple 5 gal buckets growing the herb i wouldnt worry at all about it,,only time i use lime in my pots is when i add excessive amounts of peatmoss to lighten things up,,but like someone said above unless its a lot of leaves doing this ,dont sweat it,,if it continue on,,you got a lock out somewere and one of 2 things doing it,,your feed,or your soil

Leew421

Leew421

The only time I ever added line was when I was using too much langbenite. My soil was around 4-5. I ran a ton of RO and since stopped phing my water and nute mix. Those added pH up and down really fuck with soil. The amendments will buffer the water and feed no problem without adjusting it. I use ro and it ranges about 7 and 11ppm. I would also check my soil with a kit and not a digital meter as they are not accurate. Slurry test are accurate too. If I spot any changes of the leaves I start testing my soil. First pH then I check npk levels of my pH is okay. I use the blue planet line and it works to not have the build up issues.

Top Bottom