• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I just dont know where tou are gonna take a clone from
Well for now, I see 4 plants that look long enough to take cuttings from. I made my own soiless type mixture with used ffof soil that I soaked and rinsed well. This should work because it's tried-and-true with a more mature clone I have growing. @EventHorizan I'll raise the lights tonight if only to maintain a cooler temperature. It's at 84°F currently. But that's it!!!
Wat eva! Wat eva! I'll do what I want! Lol

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well for now, I see 4 plants that look long enough to take cuttings from. I made my own soiless type mixture with used ffof soil that I soaked and rinsed well. This should work because it's tried-and-true with a more mature clone I have growing. @EventHorizan I'll raise the lights tonight if only to maintain a cooler temperature. It's at 84°F currently. But that's it!!!
You been drinking moonshine again Wilbur?
lol....
Ok ....
Well we could always move them closer :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Where did u say you were from? Do they got hydro shops where you live?

Toph420

Toph420

I took a cutting that was not even 1/2" long and it already rooted in my turbo cloner (about 1 week ago..). Obviously bigger cuttings will root better/faster but if you need to take a small cutting it will work fine IMO..

If i were you i wouldn't be too concerned with temps in the mid 80's, but you should be making sure your humidity stays 65-75% for those high of temps. Of course the more you lower the temps the more comfortable the plants will be with a bit lower humidity..

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I took a cutting that was not even 1/2" long and it already rooted in my turbo cloner (about 1 week ago..). Obviously bigger cuttings will root better/faster but if you need to take a small cutting it will work fine IMO..

If i were you i wouldn't be too concerned with temps in the mid 80's, but you should be making sure your humidity stays 65-75% for those high of temps. Of course the more you lower the temps the more comfortable the plants will be with a bit lower humidity..
Well put farmer. Thx for the wise tips. Did it show gender?

Toph420

Toph420

Well put farmer. Thx for the wise tips. Did it show gender?

What i did was take clones so i could flip the big plants to flower, the big plants are showing but the clones are still in veg stage. Now that the big plants are showing their genders i removed 2 males from the flower room and their corresponding clones from my cloner.

Taking a small clone to show flower might not work that well because of how underdeveloped they are. If you take a 1/2" - 1" clone and flip it to flower as soon as it starts showing a root i bet it would probably take about 3 weeks to show gender.

Edit: but if you took a good sized clone 4" + then you could probably get it to show gender within 1-2 weeks after it gets rooted..

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nevada. Yep
You should pick you up a lil bag of coco and some solo cups...
Try you couple coco pots..
You seem to have the watering and fundamentals understood.
I think you would be pleasantly surprised..
U should experiment with a solo cup coco plant with tap and see how well it works..
I might try one too just to give you some advice..

Wish might even, if he has any room around for a solo cup...
Myself I wouldnt prob take it in to flower, as I dont have flower room..
But it prob be enough just to get it understood..

But nevertheless,
I think you would like coco much better than soil..

Wisher619

Wisher619

as for solo cups
I use 2" & 4" square nursery start pots now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom