Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Screenshot 2017 08 17 20 47 54

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Was wondering that myself.....

A guess wud be a rabbit.

Deer dont rub that close to the ground tho nor is this the time of year for them to do it. Deer are still in velvet and wont start rubbin in ur area till next month
Ya I thought it was a lil early too... But you never know...
Figured it might be a lil button buck. A rabbit eh? Big fucking rabbit! I wish I had a trail cam. I might get one this harvest

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I made two vessels for nursing clones with bottomless paper cups, coffee cans, used soil, cloning solution and resourcefulness. My oldest and first successful clone in the back is growing new leaves and pistils with no problem. Not too impressive but cloning in general just kicks ass when it works lol

20170817 194841
Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I made two vessels for nursing clones with bottomless paper cups, coffee cans, used soil, cloning solution and resourcefulness. My oldest and first successful clone in the back is growing new leaves and pistils with no problem. Not too impressive but cloning in general just kicks ass when it works lol
Are you cloning in 12/12? Wut you got going on there?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Soil sucks lol. I purpose to go soiless next time ;) Much more control of the medium that way.
I will tell you this
I have run coco for a long time
super easy
but right now my outdoor girls in pots are in Pro-Mix......not nearly as fast as coco... but very similar feed
people say promix is supposed to be feed/feed/water
I havnt given plain water once
no burning....no defeciencies....
I water about every 2-3 days with full feed and feed to 20% runoff......super easy

this you might want to try as I believe coco has a bit of a learning curve and this promix is literally fullproof
and it is super cheap
homedepot a bale is like 20$
then get yourself a bag of Maxibloom for 14$ and call it a day

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 Hell yeah I like what your selling. What about my water situation? I don't want to spend 200 dollars on a RO filter so do I use my tap or buy purified?
depends on what your tap is looking like
if your tap is 200ppm or less I would just use tap with 7g per gal of Maxibloom
if your tap is more than that you might want to look into an RO machine
you dont have to spend 200
I will show you a setup alot cheaper
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-ro-only-system-75gpd-2.html
for $200.00 you could get an RO machine
your Bale of promix your nutrients and all your nursery pots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom