Strain Reviews

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I really enjoyed the clear sativa high
With the Red Congolese :happy: it has me inspired
me to want to try growing Durban or a pure sativa.
For sure. I would love to get a pure Durbin and compare the two. The stuff we had finished with wasn't much on Aroma or flavor but the effect and the bud sizes were right on!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Sounds like you have a solid line up going. Taking a peek at a couple Apricot Orange x Grape Pie, should be fruity.

Krypto

Krypto

This Agent Orange is outstanding! Very "up" buzz. No shooting I've been looking for a strain like this for a long time. I would consider it perfect " work weed" the wife and I shared a finger sized joint this afternoon and went to town cleaning in the barn for about 3 hours hahaha!

Krypto

Krypto

Sounds like you have a solid line up going. Taking a peek at a couple Apricot Orange x Grape Pie, should be fruity.
Yezzir...what are these you're talking about? AO x grape pie
I just popped 6 "stuck purple"
An amazing unknown pissy purple. Good luck on your cross.
What's in the Pie?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yezzir...what are these you're talking about? AO x grape pie
I just popped 6 "stuck purple"
An amazing unknown pissy purple. Good luck on your cross.
What's in the Pie?
Some unreleased cannarado gear. Grape pie is I am not positive on because i have heard two different lines, grape stomper x cherry pie, or sour grape stomper x cherry pie. ....

Krypto

Krypto

After many months spent working on our "cookies" selection. I have it down to #1 & #4. Waiting on Harle-Tsu and Stardog...but in the meantime a dear friend gifted us several cuts of some old school. THC BOMB, the HOG, $ Amnesia Lemon (Barney's)
I put the rooted plugs (looks like a rapid rooter) into solo cups. And by Wednesday the roots had made it to the bottom of the cup and wrapped around and around and back up again!
Any ideas on putting these babies outside to flower? Or is it too late?

Top Bottom