New Here In U.k.

• Thread starter Jamesb1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Hey, thought I would finally join a site like this.. I have been growing for ten years ish and still learning.

Currently have 2 grows going a now. One I have just flicked into flower(10 blue cheese) and one I have just popped two lsd seeds. Waiting to veg. Will start a journal on both.

Look forward to speaking to you all.

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Few images of the blue cheese from 2 weeks ago..they have all since been topped, vegged another 10 days and then flicked to flower on Monday this week.

9 are in 15 litre auto pots and 1 is in a 20 litre pot which was left in 24 hour light for 8 weeks as I was just playing about with the strain to see how much grief I could give it with out it dying. Fair to say it turned in to a bit of a monster.

I have never grown lsd before so thought I would give two a go in a seperate location. I always have one or two on the go separately to play with feeds, lighting etc as an experiment to see what works and what does not. Normally I use Dutch pro a and b and the Dutch pro explode and nothing else. For the lsd I have decided to use a growth enhancer up until the end of the second week of flower along with the base nutes, then add the boost along with blackstrap molasses. Start of the 6th week I'll be adding an's overdrive for the last two weeks and dropping the molasses. Flushing for a week with final solution and then flushing a further week with plain old water.

I have had a lot of success flushing that way. I grew dame Blanche last run as a test and managed 13oz dry. Two week flush and the colas doubled in that time. Humidity was kept very low during the flush. First log so bare with me lol.

IMG 4922
IMG 4924
IMG 4925
IMG 4926
Top Bottom