Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar510

Polar510

Well 2 of My plants have shown to be male...
Breeding program back on. Killed 1 and isolated the other.
@Snakeskins unweaving and removing the 2 males was not fun. That being said really not that big of a deal either. Heres the male I chose out of the 2 for breeding.

20170818 092653
20170818 033735
TheRemer

TheRemer

Well 2 of My plants have shown to be male...
Breeding program back on. Killed 1 and isolated the other.
@Snakeskins unweaving and removing the 2 males was not fun. That being said really not that big of a deal either. Heres the male I chose out of the 2 for breeding.
I found oe yesterday. Terrible when they are he nicest ones you got going. But means good stock for pollen. So sexy i thiught he was a she. But. W.e. hope all is well.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I will tell you this
I have run coco for a long time
super easy
but right now my outdoor girls in pots are in Pro-Mix......not nearly as fast as coco... but very similar feed
people say promix is supposed to be feed/feed/water
I havnt given plain water once
no burning....no defeciencies....
I water about every 2-3 days with full feed and feed to 20% runoff......super easy

this you might want to try as I believe coco has a bit of a learning curve and this promix is literally fullproof
and it is super cheap
homedepot a bale is like 20$
then get yourself a bag of Maxibloom for 14$ and call it a day
The biggest plants i have are in promix with blood meal. They are almost 6 ft. With the results i got with the promix. Im sold.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Watch out. Mine started droppin at 2 weeks. And hea still droppin. I thout i had time. The next day i looked in the room and he busted his baby nuts all over. I hope i sont get seeds on this run.
looks like some good pollen
my outdoor male has been bulking for almost a month but refuses to give up the goods
the flowers are swelling but not opening
might get some serious pollen out of him

Toph420

Toph420

For my veg tent that i will be getting in a couple weeks/months i was thinking of running a stand alone DWC storage tote with air stones and no water pump. Heres my question, do you guys think it would be fine to run my 1-2week old vegging plants & my mothers in the same DWC storage tote or should they have separate containers? If i could do them in the same container that would save me a ton of space..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

For my veg tent that i will be getting in a couple weeks/months i was thinking of running a stand alone DWC storage tote with air stones and no water pump. Heres my question, do you guys think it would be fine to run my 1-2week old vegging plants & my mothers in the same DWC storage tote or should they have separate containers? If i could do them in the same container that would save me a ton of space..
I think you would be fine.. I would feed them 1 ec...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom