Russet Mites.. Treatment??

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

Hi.. I Know theres a thread for this already but i dont have time tl check it out.. im in a hurry to find a treatment before they use something possably not safe to use. RUSSET MITES... uggg.. Any suggestions on what to use please. Thank you, Julie

123grow

SORRY for starting a Thread on something that Already Exists!! I stalled just long enough to find the answer to my question in the RUSSET MITES sticky thread. (Which has some good /helpful information!) Thanks, Julie

stomatasf

stomatasf

SORRY for starting a Thread on something that Already Exists!! I stalled just long enough to find the answer to my question in the RUSSET MITES sticky thread. (Which has some good /helpful information!) Thanks, Julie
Hi 123grow... where is this Russet Mites sticky thread? I keep doing searches on the forum and am not having any luck. I have been using THC farmer forum for a while but still haven't gotten the hang of how to search for these sticky threads... Do I go to "cannabis infirmary" to find etc. I've got Russet Mites in our grow room and was on schedule to place them outdoors in Mid may. Can anyone point me in the direction of accessing the russet mite sticky thread.. Sorry I'm technologically challenged.

Top Bottom