Auto Flower Veg Time

• Thread starter Ajbeas96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ajbeas96

How long do you experienced growers usually end up being in veg with autos? Mine popped the soil on July 2 and I still have no signs of flowering. Take a look please and let me know what you think!! It was just out in sun for the first month and for the last week I added some CFL in a box at night because I had to protect from wind I figured I'd put it under some more light. Here are the pics!!

Auto flower veg time
Auto flower veg time 2
Auto flower veg time 3
Auto flower veg time 4
Auto flower veg time 5
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

What strain is it? If it's a sativa strain it could take a lot longer. You might be better off just to give it the dark period. Those CFLs in a box may cause it to stretch.

A

Ajbeas96

It is Nirvana AK-48 Auto. I have been training her and had to cut a couple leaves off that I damaged but I don't think she is stretching much... but yeah maybe for light cycle will keep her in light 20-4 for one more week and outside by then will naturally be 12/12

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That don't look too bad. I like that custom hood man it's clean. You got some air flow through that box right? How close you got those lights 6 inches?

A

Ajbeas96

That don't look too bad. I like that custom hood man it's clean. You got some air flow through that box right? How close you got those lights 6 inches?
I have 2 3-4 inch PC fans once blowing in one going out. I have the 6 CFL about 4-6 inches yessir. Custom hood I wish I knew the guys name he has a video on YouTube Thanks for the support!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I have 2 3-4 inch PC fans once blowing in one going out. I have the 6 CFL about 4-6 inches yessir. Custom hood I wish I knew the guys name he has a video on YouTube Thanks for the support!
Sweet by the looks of those plants your temperatures outside are perfect that should be good airflow.

A

Ajbeas96

Inside box temps are 70-72 at night and 67-70 outside the box plus wind (always where I live)

During the day it ranges from 75 to 100 F

Thanks it's just one plant using LST with fox farm nutes :)

Madbud

Madbud

IMG 2310
IMG 2309
Hi Ajbeas96, I had 2 autoflower at exactly 90 days from seed on June 1, side by side seven other plants that are just beginning to flower now, normally. Bushy little dwarfs looked like yours:

Madbud

Madbud

I started with seeds on March 1, the auto-flower plants showed pistils on June 1. The rest of my plants started flowering before the end of July except one sativa which is just showing white hairs this week, mid-August. Identical conditions.

A

Ajbeas96

So yours just started to flower st the same time as your photo plants?
They look great Btw
I started with seeds on March 1, the auto-flower plants showed pistils on June 1. The rest of my plants started flowering before the end of July except one sativa which is just showing white hairs this week, mid-August. Identical conditions.
Hmmm interesting thank you for sharing I will have to just wait and see maybe a just lights if needed

Madbud

Madbud

Yeah, its been nice having them come in at different times so I won't make the same mistakes, like cutting them on a sunny day...DOHHH!

A

Ajbeas96

Yeah, its been nice having them come in at different times so I won't make the same mistakes, like cutting them on a sunny day...DOHHH!
Haha yeah I thought for sure I'd have pre flower by now 6 weeks in but time will tell! I don't mind either way as the plant will just get bigger :)

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Haha yeah I thought for sure I'd have pre flower by now 6 weeks in but time will tell! I don't mind either way as the plant will just get bigger :)
It looks like it's already trying to.

Brativa

Brativa

I've had an auto indoor get to my height I stand 5ft 10 lol. Now if i hadn't had to get rid of it due to height restrictions it would have been a monster. Same strain flowered and finished by the time i had to kill it maybe 4 ft tall. Point is they go on their own schedule. If you have patience and headroom youll be rewarded.

A

Ajbeas96

I've had an auto indoor get to my height I stand 5ft 10 lol. Now if i hadn't had to get rid of it due to height restrictions it would have been a monster. Same strain flowered and finished by the time i had to kill it maybe 4 ft tall. Point is they go on their own schedule. If you have patience and headroom youll be rewarded.
Awesome I'm supplementing outdoor with some CFL for now cause we've had a lot of wind lately but we will be in warm temps for a couple more months here

Latest posts

Top Bottom