!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not to much to report some stuff going on just feeding and watching flower room is not to bad got to water the crap out of them in the morning .maybe feed my new clones and see what happens

tifosi

tifosi

When i make clones i dip the end of the cutting into a shot glass of clonex and place it in the cloner. The next day i drain the Res & run strait tap water,I want them to grow roots in search of goodness,yours are happy are they searching as hard?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

When i make clones i dip the end of the cutting into a shot glass of clonex and place it in the cloner. The next day i drain the Res & run strait tap water,I want them to grow roots in search of goodness,yours are happy are they searching as hard?
I already have roots trying something new and giving them it as soon as I put in solo cups hoping it will get them back to the green im wanting

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

feed veg plants with grow n med-k to try and stop this K def don't seem like it did any thing plants getting more spots yellowing leafs and purple vains I been feeding with cal mag don't under stand what I am doing wrong still

tifosi

tifosi

I have read threw your post here and can't pinpoint the exact mistake you are making. Learning to use a line of nutes takes a few runs to maximize yield & quality. I always start out slow 1/4 dose until i am half way threw my first up potting 2 or 3 sets of leafs.Plants take a minute to develop a root system to start growing if you rush them at this time they can develop problems,slow & steady wins the race. If you look at Jipps smaller plants that's the size i start to up the feed significantly from a half dose on up. I use a rotation of calmag & liquid Kelp to supply micro nutes and keep the deficiencies away 1 tablespoon per 5 gallon bucket for my 600 watt indoor grow. The right amount of feed and water is the key to growing big and healthy plants.Happy growing & don't forget to Bowl up.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

right now it looks to me my nutz are shit I feeed my lil clones with it a goodish dose and only got more yellow how wth that work

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

today I gave 1tsp of grow calmag and med-k per gallon and went with that pulled a bunch of the dead leafs of so it be ezer to see if its getting better

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I hope some day ill do something good enough to get more then 2 or 3 people here reading talking helping along the way ty for the 2 -3 people that do so

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

for the love of growing can some plz xplan this to me I have peat mosss it have about o nute in it so why when I give my plants food they get worst and worst I keep getting burn and yellowing at the same time what the fuck is going on how can I keep feeding and they look like they never seen nut ever

I could under stand if they where older plants where they could have a lock out from salt build up
but this is happeing to all my plants even the clones I just rooted and put in to soil fuck plants looked better just setting in a tray of water its like my nuts don't work FUCK RAGE

tifosi

tifosi

I like to mix 1/3 worm castings,1/3 perlite & 1/3 happy frog. The small amount of peat moss in the happy frog is all the peat i would want for young plants. After a week i give a bit of water then come behind with a 1/4 dose of my 1 part nute of choice.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ok f to the a im going back to foxfarm and see how that stuff will do wish me luck lol

betting money I burn the shit out of them

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so even after all this bs Im having going to keep going with the promix as much as I suck at using it cant be the mediums fault just mine for the way I use it today going to get a fresh bag or 5 and put all the clones in there and then give them a nice feeding of grow.calmag.med-k or might do g.epsalt.m-k and see if they improve going to start ph at 5.8 thinking its going to drift up over time and see how that goes

thinking all this is bc I chase def instead of preventing them
I see something going wrong and by that time bc my lack of skill it just goes down hill quick

guy said he seen me fighting all this crap for a year now all I get out of that is ....wow they must love this plant if even after a year of failing they still trying and taking all yalls crap for having sub par plants lol

I feel I ask to many ? u tell me why and I ask you why is that why it is and it just rubs people the wrong way
I like to know why not just bc some one says so if I have learned any thing here is lot of people just seem to be talking just bc they ant got nothing els to do and not 1/4 of the info they tossing out is even in the ballpark

(((((lighting bowl wondering if any one is even going to read this hhhmmm))))))

Top Bottom