Help! Is It Powdery Mildew?

• Thread starter Letitgrow31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Letitgrow31

what is this on my plants.. white isit powdery mildew? Plants are in 200 Gallon pots 1-2 weeks into flowering and this showed up on about 4-5 plants.

Any ideas? And what to treat with!!!

Help is it powdery mildew
Help is it powdery mildew 2
Help is it powdery mildew 3
Help is it powdery mildew 4
L

Letitgrow31

Noooo damnit what's good to get rid of them during flower??? Captain Jacks Dead Bug? Anything better, ?

L

Letitgrow31

What works best to kill aphids 2 weeks into
Flower??? Stressing out!

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

what is this on my plants.. white isit powdery mildew? Plants are in 200 Gallon pots 1-2 weeks into flowering and this showed up on about 4-5 plants.

Any ideas? And what to treat with!!!

NO not powdery mildew! But def not good looks like wha for sure

TerriR

TerriR

I would just get a Q-tip and some alcohol and take them off manually. I have spent all summer smashing squash bug eggs...it becomes a sort of Holy Quest. Try that if you don't have too many...maybe by then you can figure out just what they are...and look for the source if they are indeed eggs.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i've seen more of a gooey white paste before but just rub it off ...

a great tip for outdoor. use neem, green cure ( 80% - 3/4 tspoon ), dr. bronners pure organic soap ( hemp tree tea - health food stores ) ..... combo

mix it before use then clean bottle asap.... the soap is a surfactant and great on its own but helps the neem mix with the water. ive found the green cure hold up in the oil sheen process. this should be started early as flowering starts before p.m, bud rot, black spots start .... it will hold up about 10 days or so but ill hit them after rains.... everything is organic and can go until the end if needed. the neem keeps everything from chewing your leaves , it all stops ...

temps are dropping into the 50's at night with the dew, late season rains the fungus issues are starting across the forums in high humidity environments. crops can get destroyed in 5 days .... spray the entire plant. lots of bugs still on the plants under leaves but they are not eating the fans and other pest are taken care of. white fly are still around but not eating, grass hoppers on the lowers but everything looks great ....

L

Letitgrow31

Ok I have white powdery mildew on stems that look just like this pic!! Not aphids what is the best way to rid the mildew! 3 weeks into flower

Is there a preferred method? Especially being in flower

Any help is appreciated!

IMG 3479
ItalWinston

ItalWinston

My healthy plants have the same white stuff on the stems. I've looked closely with a magnifier and definitely not harmful mildew or eggs. Don't stress, it rubs off with your finger and as far as I know NOT HARMFUL.
Last year my plants had it , it's only on the stems and NOtHING TO WORRY ABOUT !.
Relax, and don't start spraying a bunch of junk.

IW

Top Bottom