Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

herbert,lmao strong but forcfull name
ill have to think about it. i have time. laughs.

i given up on the book idea.. just like i did all them years ago.. to fucking much boring drama..

but it was fun to think about, mostly just for the title name hah and cover of the book.. :D

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ill have to think about it. i have time. laughs.

i given up on the book idea.. just like i did all them years ago.. to fucking much boring drama..

but it was fun to think about, mostly just for the title name hah and cover of the book.. :D
i seen this one,,seen it was 2 hrs long,,just didnt hit the button and should have ,been crazy talking to another really out there dude on another thread i started in organics,,could have used it,,dude was really taking me back to the acid days,,shithead never did tell me what he was on,obiviosly got the boot cause all his stupid shit gone over there,lmao got it rolling now,,should showup on my favorites list on you tube so i can listen to it all,,and sure digging it right now,lo

jipp

jipp

waiting for lights out so i can crash. its a good way to remind my self to go to bed.

i never slept on pills. man my legs use to swell up to the size of telephone poles and it would hurt to touch them. it was sad. :(
pills fucked my body up. laughs.

i need to get some proper bags for the hash.. im not having much luck.. if i put it in the freezer maybe i could get a bowl but its i dunno.

so yeah ill get some rosin bags for hash.. the metal type probably?

Last edited:
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

hey chris how big of a air pump u think I need for a think its a 30gallon tote thinking about turning it in to a air cloner

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

waiting for lights out so i can crash. its a good way to remind my self to go to bed.

i never slept on pills. man my legs use to swell up to the size of telephone poles and it would hurt to touch them. it was sad. :(
pills fucked my body up. laughs.

i need to get some proper bags for the hash.. im not having much luck.. if i put it in the freezer maybe i could get a bowl but its i dunno.

so yeah ill get some rosin bags for hash.. the metal type probably?
i think yours turned out great,,if you buy bags,,buy the large ones ,,these that i had,i could barely get my hand in it spread open,,was a pain in ass,,but they did fit in a 5 gal bucket easy,well almost,i needed them to roll over edge of bucket a little and they sit in the bucket but was about a inch lower than top of bucket,made for some hard work

jipp

jipp

I think doublejj was using 70 micron to press the dry ice kief.
IMG 6163

blow out but i think it will work. can hash get to dry?

tifosi

tifosi

If your making bubble hash roll it out between parchment paper while it's wet using a drinking glass,the thinner the better. I think the coffee filter passes much more rosin than the tea bag. I pressed some a year old dry and hard,it smoked and sizzled but gave up the Rosin

chemistry

chemistry

Last Sunday in the kitchen, big plastic spoon, beating the shit out of stalks and rough trim for a QTR OZ. lol

Top Bottom