Blueberry blast?

• Thread starter budlover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budlover

I was wanting to ask Reef if he was still working with the Blueberry Blast or the double skunk? Would love to get my hands on some old school skunk that could be smelled in your pocket with double baggies :joint:

I remember getting some from Kentucky that stunk so bad but had the sweetest flavor and aftertaste that just lingered on your tongue for the logest time.

Just thought i would ask. not being able to sleep to well tonight. Just rambiling :banana::banana:

Peace
bud

buffbuds

buffbuds

Yeah... I want the blueberry blast.. I missed out, and while I never heard if it was goodk I know I love NL #5 crosses, and I love berry tastes. So, reef, if you're listening, hook a brother up!!

J

Josey Wales

This is an old report from the Overgrow Strainguide:

8:57 pm Blueberry Blast from Reeferman Seeds rated 8.29

Overall Rating: 8 Effect: Nicely balanced
Potency: 8 Stature: Extremely varied
Yield: 8 Phenotype: Indica
Ease: 9 Indoor: 60 to 65 days
Appearance: 9 Outdoor: Not Listed
Odor Level: 8 Odor: Very stinky spice.
Taste Level: 8 Taste: Spicy.
Grower's Tilt: 8 Sexes: Standard (M/F)
SI Rating: Not Listed Vintage: Not Listed

Germinated 5 seeds. 4 popped open. 1 had its stem snap when I moved. Had 1 male and 2 females. Growing the other 5 right now (all germinated).

One female was your text book indica with a nice hard 2ft long main cola and a good number of side buds. This one was almost 8wks flowering on the dot. This plant gave me about 6 ounces.

The other female had much thinner leaves, with the edges of them getting a purple hue. It had 2 huge colas as well as many smaller buds. This plant took another week and a half on top of the first. In the last week the purple color spread through all the leaves on the plant and through the bud (not shown in pics :( ). The smell was a bit more fruity (but similar to the first plant). This female gave me a bit under 8 ounces dried.

Both had an identical smell until the purple one changed. This strain definately has a full body smoke. I smoked a 1.5g joint of this with 6 friends. None wanted to smoke any of the second one I rolled about 30 minutes later.

Blueberry blast was well worth the 50 bucks (cdn) it cost me. Definatly a plant which all growers should have in their garden atleast once.

Flowered the other 5 seeds. Only 2 came out as female both showing the same characteristics as the purple one I talked about earlier. Im going to keep clones of one of these for a while yet.

Garden Information for this report
Bloom Wattage Used: 410w to 1000w
Average Plant Height: Not Listed
Plants per Sq. Foot: 0.50
Average Yield per Plant: 6.00
Pruning or Plant Style: Bush
Fertilization Method: Chemically fed

Had 9 plants of mixed strains under a 1000W HPS hortilux. Constant humidity of 50% and temps were 25*C. Co2 was being released in the room. I trim the bottoms off all my plants.

I don't know if REEF is going to offer this again, we can only hope.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

R

Ronald Jones

Yeah... I want the blueberry blast.. I missed out, and while I never heard if it was goodk I know I love NL #5 crosses, and I love berry tastes. So, reef, if you're listening, hook a brother up!!
I have Blueberry Blast seeds

Top Bottom