Pics Of Crosses Created

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Pictures of crosses I've been working on over some time. Only a couple out of many.On bottom pic: Gooey Power (pure gooey purple pheno) . And Blue Power from vision seeds. The top pic is glue 2.0 gorilla glue#4 x gorilla glue#4.

Pics of crosses created
Pics of crosses created 2
Wolfe

Wolfe

This is glue #4 x glue #4
I had the clone only glue#4 . This is way more stinky and sticky IMO. It produces a lot more also. I have 5 variations of glue. 2 of which came out almost identical in the bud type. Another 2 are crossed with ogkb2.0. One crossed with ogkb2.0 has a fruity smell and produced well. The other smells like straight up jet fuel and is a big producer. The last pheno is a chocolate mint smell and produces well. I have a new one in there though that will challenge the glue. It is Dark Desire crossed with Tangerine power. And it smells like Hawaiian Punch and produces great, with a good strong structure. The glue that is the frost pheno I could harvest at 50 days if I wanted but I'm going 63.

IMG 2844

Wolfe

Wolfe

Nice
I love seeing more and more gg4 crosses.
It's really impressive medicine. I had a bunch of dispensary weed I had to get to get me by.( I should have just called a friend) Any way I was disappointed after every visit or just like eh. Mine was produced organically. No preventatives either. Nothing sprayed on these ever. The list on my dispensary bottles about made me puke. But I smoked it and I am not sure why they call dispensary weed medicine with all that garbage in it. So happy to have my medicine back. Running out is the worst. A first in the last couple years for me. I'm looking forward to these glue crosses for sure and have clones of them all made up for my next round.

Wolfe

Wolfe

This one is Tangerine power and Dark Desire(thought it was pure gooey but looked way more like Dark Desire and had the same traits described so I think gooeybreeder sent me the wrong strain). The purple did a no show in this one. That's fine though because it smells like Hawaiian Punch meets Fanta soda! I've grown and smoked a lot of weed and this could end up being my favorite if it tastes like it smells. That bud in the pic is about one to two weeks early. I'm just so excited I keep posting pics. It's different also. Like the glue you touch and your fingers are sticky instantly. This bud emits almost a watery substance at first to touch like it's oozing resin and then gets sticky. It smells amazing! Cloned easy also. It's a keeper. Outshining the original sour diesel from Cali connection, dynamite and grape god from next generation, all the killer skunk crosses. It's not far off from the glue as far as shinny buds go. But it smells insanely good. I'll do a smoke report on it soon.

IMG 2922
J

JustMeds

Love the arrow head in the pic. :) Looks great, and where do we get them seeds????

Wolfe

Wolfe

IMG 2981
IMG 2953
IMG 2964
Love the arrow head in the pic. :) Looks great, and where do we get them seeds????
That's the direction I want to head into. I need a little more space to do it though and it will be a couple years at least. But I'm working on getting the flavors and highs I like and others tell me are their favorites. Some cuts maybe floating around in a while though. Prob will run a couple more times and see how they do. It would be nice to have a few isolation and flower rooms. Just have to work with what I have for now. Glad you liked the pics. Our old house was on an paleo and Indian site and stuff was scattered all over it. I have quite a few paleo and Indian artifacts. I did try it and it does taste like it smells which is super good. Made me feel like I was getting the dank of the old when I used to work in the kitchen and get "kind bud".

Wolfe

Wolfe

IMG 2996
Killer skunk and tangerine power. Heavy on the tangerine side, took on the density of the killer skunk, and blueberry/grape skunk undertones. It's one extremely flavorful plant. It's a tall plant from the tangerine power side. I main lined it because of the height and to improve yield. This will be a favorite for me. I cut and smoked a small piece of this strain and it's amazing.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Ive been working on somethings for the last two year's. My project consisted of four autoflowers (jota mayuscula, purple kush, black cream and girl scout cookies) unfortunately the jota for now is out of the picture due to circumstances and the pollen collected is now no more, i will have to reverse another one but that a year or two down the line. Right now i have a cross of purple kush (female) with a girl scout (male) pollinated with Black Cream. Im also in the process of reversing a purple urkle to breed with my inventory.

Wolfe

Wolfe

867133EA 31FA 42B7 ACFC 54EC02DC2AB6
Gooey tang on the right and SeaFour Glue on the left. I haven’t seen many strains as potent as glue strains but The Gooey tang gives it a run for its money. I have both these in inventory now. As well as my Skunk tang crosses. I’m testing two new strains to think about breeding with if they are frosty enough. The two new ones pnw da alien and twisty treats atf x Skunk #. I have some pollen saved up from tangerine power (male) a gg4 (male)and a dark desire (male). The Gooey tang would probably be a concentrate makers dream plant. It oozes resin.

Top Bottom