Emerald Harvest Nutrients

• Thread starter Mitygrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sdgraney1904

Sdgraney1904

Does the coco mix have all the amendments as the soil mix marke?

Deadsy

Deadsy

I know this thread is s little old but here is my two cents for whatever it's worth. I've done a few grows with EH nutes and have had positive results. The dude at my hydro shop suggested em and the price was right so I tried em out and see no reason for using anything else. The bottles are crap.I've had leaks in the smaller bottles, but just transferred everything into some easy pour bottles from the lage size bottles when needed. I use less then suggested like with most nutes. I try to keep my grows pretty simple. I usually have one or two plants in soil and everything else in bubble buckets when I change out the water in the buckets I add water to get a good ph then water the soil grown plants with the old water.

J

JIW44

Emerald harvest nutrients Has anybody got a chance to use this I know it's a fairly new product that I just seen in my local hydro store they say the guys that used to work for advanced twisted off and started their own company I'm just curious if anyone has used it I'm thinking about getting some my store told me they would give me a bunch of samples to run so I'm going to give it a try

J

JIW44

Wht's up to all the great individuals who love the freedom of having great crops, glad to be able to discuss r great choice to grow together. I was a old B.C. Nutrients baby, it was scary to think ov a change n my feed, your baby's r so time consuming & u don't want to guess at the out come, I made the switch an can't b more happier, great results, awesome yeild, healthy plants, the girls really seem to love it, if u study and tweek ur recipes like I do, the out come is great, the 3 part is the only way to go to give u the choice to make ur own decisions on wht's up with the baby's, I use less and get more out ov ur $, sorry bout all the blah blah, but I'am so impressed with E.H., and yes there little bottles suck but they got all the right stuff inside, HAPPY 420 to all my green friends, b safe

Top Bottom