Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well I just got it so haven't decided if I'm gonna use it this round or save for next round.
But just add to my Rez probably
I'm not sure if it's something I could add to my weekly tea but they recommend putting in the Rez. 2ml gal then bumping up mid flower to about 4-5ml. Then back down last couple weeks.
I used .06 ml per gal in the res..
I thought it made my res walls a little gooey....
I dont think im gonna use it in the res anymore.
I might try adding it to the Sun Flush...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I used .06 ml per gal in the res..
I thought it made my res walls a little gooey....
I dont think im gonna use it in the res anymore.
I might try adding it to the Sun Flush...
Ya see last time I was using different nutes and I had a lil bit of that. If it does it with the Cns I won't put in res.

@Wisher619 how did you use it when you tried it?
I know you said you weren't thrilled with it but I got all these bottles lol and there is so many good reviews from both growers and companies I owe it a honest try. Too expensive to waste those free bottles! Hahah

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

it says on the directions .6 ml per gallon, I've been using .5ml/gal this round. basically 20ml once a week mixed with water then into the res
That's how I did it too.
But I did have a lil slime on my res walls. I thought it was my b-52. Cuz it smelled like it. I will probably use it as directed again and if I get gunk on my Rez I will know it's the mammoth cuz the botanicare is crystal clear. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

EVERYBODY. right now needs to google "Gordon heyward breaks leg". It just happened. Gnarliest injury I've ever seen.
Worse than Navarro bowmans broken leg
He's laying on the floor with his foot turned BACKWARD!
So fuckin gnarly.
Google it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom