Ohio Clone named Afghani Mango

• Thread starter itsdankhank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MoonMan Meds

Jimmyp thats the Afghani Mango in question ! I have it , love it and always run it . Ive had it about 6 yrs now . OhioFarmer if your close to the toledo area stop in my shop . United Root Supply on w . alexis. id love to chat and maybe trade genetics ! #KeepItGrowin

G

Greenstar78

im n the n.e.....i kno for a fact there is cali here.no mango tho like yur searching
I’m in canton my circle of friends have been running afghani mango for about 16 yrs now. I’m not exactly sure what it is but it’s the stuff that everyone was talking about. Over the years some of them have gotten colas as fat as two liter bottles. People have tried to find the same thing but end up with nothing close. Most of the people that used to do it have moved on to other strains but I just started two seeds of it this past week.

T

turtlehams

i grew up in the 330 are there still circles in Athens/Columbus that grow the ohio staples? would love to find some of those old ohio gems in bean form!!!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Jimmyp thats the Afghani Mango in question ! I have it , love it and always run it . Ive had it about 6 yrs now . OhioFarmer if your close to the toledo area stop in my shop . United Root Supply on w . alexis. id love to chat and maybe trade genetics ! #KeepItGrowin
If your still on here I'm going to swing by your shop one day. I'm in akron so its a drive for me but me and a few buddies drive up to Michigan a few times a year.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Small world. how do you like the new laws?
They're a crock of shit lol. I qualify for a mmc but don't think I'm going to get one.. the prices at the dispensaries are outrageous for what they have....which I don't care either way.. i would get the mmc for protection while I'm driving but I also don't know how the new DUI laws are going to pan out...guess we got to wait and see

T

turtlehams

They're a crock of shit lol. I qualify for a mmc but don't think I'm going to get one.. the prices at the dispensaries are outrageous for what they have....which I don't care either way.. i would get the mmc for protection while I'm driving but I also don't know how the new DUI laws are going to pan out...guess we got to wait and see
yeah man its a joke. i heard you cant buy flower to smoke. just oils for vapes and edibles is that true? we should trade some jeans sometime. ive got some ohio staples and would love to see some more like the illudium!

D

douggyfresh420

Hello my beautiful ohio ppl. Im new to this forum, but from the 330 and looking to add some more ohio cuts to my collection. Really looking for Dumpster and the affy mango if its still around. Im currently holding the Deathstar and about to be getting illudium and can get lemon g whenever i feel like. Lmk whats good.

S

Shotsy69

Hello my beautiful ohio ppl. Im new to this forum, but from the 330 and looking to add some more ohio cuts to my collection. Really looking for Dumpster and the affy mango if its still around. Im currently holding the Deathstar and about to be getting illudium and can get lemon g whenever i feel like. Lmk whats good.
I just grabbed some dumpster S1 beans, not sure how legit they are. Dude said he worked with the dudes that did it, but not sure if it’s right pheno. You have any of that lemon G or death star you want to come off of? Cuts/beans ?

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

I just grabbed some dumpster S1 beans, not sure how legit they are. Dude said he worked with the dudes that did it, but not sure if it’s right pheno. You have any of that lemon G or death star you want to come off of? Cuts/beans ?
Let’s get this thread rolling
Would love to find that afghan mango from Akron area we were all smoking on in 2013-14
I have some good genetics right now.just need that nostalgia

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

Let’s get this thread rolling
Would love to find that afghan mango from Akron area we were all smoking on in 2013-14
I have some good genetics right now.just need that nostalgia

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Haha well here in NYS they cant put us in jail anymore but they can take our property in the form of "fines and penalties".

I would err on the side of caution before trying to go legal. The laws can change, and they have you numbers.

There's 40 cops behind me and I'm on the run again.

I've grown Mango in the past not from Ohio ....

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

Haha well here in NYS they cant put us in jail anymore but they can take our property in the form of "fines and penalties".

I would err on the side of caution before trying to go legal. The laws can change, and they have you numbers.

There's 40 cops behind me and I'm on the run again.

I've grown Mango in the past not from Ohio ....
You happen to have any seeds in chance that it possibly came from Ohio originally?
Dude,still to this day I can remember the density color and high of that smoke and have yet to find something else that sticks out like that

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

You happen to have any seeds in chance that it possibly came from Ohio originally?
Dude,still to this day I can remember the density color and high of that smoke and have yet to find something else that sticks out like that
I got Mango from I think from Bodhi back around 2014 or so... I only ran it like 3 or 4 runs. Was ok I get bored quick so on the to the next best weed.

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

Hello do you still have the mango?would love to get my hands on a cut

Top Bottom