Led Vs Led Comparison

• Thread starter Pickford
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pickford

Pickford

Hey guys,

Looking for some input from led tech wizards.

Comparing a Johnson cx6 with citizen clu046 vs a timber 400w vero29 vs timber 300w cree 3690..

Aside from the watts - is the difference in the Johnson vs the Timber worth mentioning? Would you all say I would see dramatic or significant differences in yield and quality?

Much appreciated in advance..

keiksweat

keiksweat

all good
Hey guys,

Looking for some input from led tech wizards.

Comparing a Johnson cx6 with citizen clu046 vs a timber 400w vero29 vs timber 300w cree 3690..

Aside from the watts - is the difference in the Johnson vs the Timber worth mentioning? Would you all say I would see dramatic or significant differences in yield and quality?

Much appreciated in advance..
all good,similar range cobs.be interesting to see the citizens performance.any pics?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I use the new version of California light works solar storm, full speck, cop diod, the light is set up so u can make a train, some have a switch 4 flower, but I don't need that I have 2 seperate rooms 4 my veg &flower, my flower room has a California light works solar storm 110 bloom booster chip diode, it's not ur watts it's how many lumens ur pushing in an enclosed space that counts, these lights have a life of 80,000 hours, there r certainly better & more expensive ones, I'm a small medical grower and these lights have served me well. SNOLEPERD

J

justsokedope

you can make those lights easy enough your self and for cheaper there only cobs after all and is super easy if you use vero 29 SE as you can just push in the wires i use vero 29 c se in my two lights i just built

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I apprciate the advise, i allready bought the lights, im not an electrtion i have no idea what your talking about + if you mess with the lights you void the warranty, thanx though ur friend . SNOLEPERD

sixstring

sixstring

I'm pretty sure citizen(or shitizens as I love to say) has been caught lieing about their specs,data sheets are fudged so there's that lol.
400w of Vero spanks 300w of cree even though I hate to say it. Never seen the specs on that Johnson light,anyone got em handy?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

U used the word shitizens, it probably has something to do with growing, a sheepal is a person who conforms to society' rules, part of the heard, people who don' question anything or think for themselves you know sheepal ( people) lol sorry ur friend. SNOLEPERD

sixstring

sixstring

Who the fuck bumped this old thread anyhow? Sheepshaggerz :cool:
@BombBP is not in your sheeple group snowkitty,he always goes against the grain,tries stuff nobody else is playing with.trail blazer if you will :happy:

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Who the fuck bumped this old thread anyhow? Sheepshaggerz :cool:
@BombBP is not in your sheeple group snowkitty,he always goes against the grain,tries stuff nobody else is playing with.trail blazer if you will :happy:

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

In not a snow kitty, I'm a SNOLEPERD, and I have no idea how I got involved in that conversation, nor do I know who I was talking to. SNOLEPERD

Latest posts

Top Bottom