Is Sea Green Worth 325$ A Gallon?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Here again, not a question but another statement.

Lactobacillus is only one species of bacteria. Ours has over a million different species and we actually have lab tests to back it up. As far as our CEO, he actually spends more time in his lab than in his office. We are a small, mostly family/friends run company. The CEO is actually self taught chemist, micro and soil biologist who has been growing medical weed, in CA since the 90s.

self taught chemist, micro and soil biologist who has been growing medical weed, in CA since the 90s

See now that's what I personally would rather here!

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
From my experience if I buy a bottle, It generally describes it as pgr now if I buy some kelp it will say this includes these plant hormones.
Our bottles don't say PGR. They say Kelp extract. I am using the term PGR because it is a PGR, just a natural version. Here again, I don't bullshit.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
What's the ingredients?

I also read you combine that with four other bottles, correct? So to me, it's seems like it's back to bottled nutes. Which if you wanna use that, then cool.
My only thing is when they say this extract is better then the actual thing we extracted it from.

I enjoy our convos, so please don't think I'm just going back and forth with you

If you don't want to add any amendments, you use the entire line. Right now I am running the cheapest soil at the store combined with Perlite and using a very cheap LED light and I am getting at least 2" of a growth a day. Since you use amendments, I would suggest just Seagreen as the microbes will solubilize any insoluble elements currently in your soil. If you grow outdoors, you really only need to use it 4 times a year. If indoors, much more often since a potted environment is not going to be the same as the full soil food web in the land. Once you see a difference in plant growth, then you will feel more comfortable using Trueblooms which is also a microbial amendment that will work great with what you are already doing.

As far as ingredients, Seagreen = Fish, kelp, yucca, molasses, humic acid, and 15 Trillion microbes per ML. Trueblooms = Fish, Kelp and microbes. BTW, the secret is not the sauce but how the sauce is made.

brazel

brazel

Wow, you finally asked a question.... The answer is all our products are fermented compost extract based. We put the microbes back into the ground that chemical fertilizers kill off. Our nitrogen comes from urea which microbes break down into ammonium nitrate, just like peeing in a forest and our phosphorous, especially in Paleobloom is rock phosphate broken down by microbes into a water soluble form. Our "manufacturing" process is all about mimicking what happens in the soil food web. Our company is night and day different than any other nutrient company. If you used our products, you would find that out because plants don't lie.
I believe your company is awesome! I know your products work. I just don't think it's better than building your soil.
So when I read that it's better I believe that's false.

I use alfalfa meal and cover crops for nitrogen. I don't use Rock phosphate. I've fermented all kinds things but I don't anymore

brazel

brazel

Trueblooms is just a name. That's all. it's about 51 TRILLION microbes PER ML, over a million species of fungi and bacteria in the bottle along with natural plant extracts that increase flowering spots and reduce veg to bloom transition times. How about instead of trying to discount everything I say, you try the products or ask those on these forums who have tried them what their experiences are. I'm the only person here who actually works for the company. Everyone else, including the owner of this website, uses at least Seagreen. In fact, we have our own forum because the owner likes our stuff so much that he gave us our own forum.
I'm not necessarily trying to "Discount everything you say or your product.
I just don't think extracts are better than the actual product. Or mimicking the sfw is better.
What plants you using?
Generally I just see answers like... it's good or love it... which doesn't tell me anything.

Cheers

brazel

brazel

Our bottles don't say PGR. They say Kelp extract. I am using the term PGR because it is a PGR, just a natural version. Here again, I don't bullshit.
Word, I get it and thanks for the offer but I'm good. Cheers

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I believe your company is awesome! I know your products work. I just don't think it's better than building your soil.
So when I read that it's better I believe that's false.

I use alfalfa meal and cover crops for nitrogen. I don't use Rock phosphate. I've fermented all kinds things but I don't anymore
Rock Phosphate takes forever to break down naturally so it makes sense to not use it as an amendment. We throw enough microbes at it that it's fully broken down into water soluble phosphorous in 24 hours. My boss has been doing this for over a decade. We are experts at it. I get that you don't believe it works and that's because you don't understand the science behind it. P binds very easily with other elements, like CA and therefore exists in mostly insoluble form in soil, even amended soil. Certain species of microbes break this bond allowing the P to be absorbed by the plant. This is why I can guarantee that you will see a difference in plant growth and bud production because the microbes in our bottles will unlock all major and minor elements in your soil so your plant will absorb it all. Quite frankly, we are just going back in forth because you are making assumptions about our product's effectiveness without actually trying it. Seagreen compliments what you are doing greatly. FYI, I wouldn't say that if I had not heard that it works great with amended soil from lots of people.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I'm not necessarily trying to "Discount everything you say or your product.
I just don't think extracts are better than the actual product. Or mimicking the sfw is better.
What plants you using?
Generally I just see answers like... it's good or love it... which doesn't tell me anything.

Cheers
Here again, our proof is in the results. #plantsdontlie.................

brazel

brazel

Rock Phosphate takes forever to break down naturally so it makes sense to not use it as an amendment. We throw enough microbes at it that it's fully broken down into water soluble phosphorous in 24 hours. My boss has been doing this for over a decade. We are experts at it. I get that you don't believe it works and that's because you don't understand the science behind it. P binds very easily with other elements, like CA and therefore exists in mostly insoluble form in soil, even amended soil. Certain species of microbes break this bond allowing the P to be absorbed by the plant. This is why I can guarantee that you will see a difference in plant growth and bud production because the microbes in our bottles will unlock all major and minor elements in your soil so your plant will absorb it all. Quite frankly, we are just going back in forth because you are making assumptions about our product's effectiveness without actually trying it. Seagreen compliments what you are doing greatly. FYI, I wouldn't say that if I had not heard that it works great with amended soil from lots of people.
I understand what roles different elements play. I'm sure your products are effective I just prefer to not to use extracts.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I understand what roles different elements play. I'm sure your products are effective I just prefer to not to use extracts.
You already are using extracts. You are essentially saying "I don't like eating gluten" while eating whole grain bread. You are using Kelp. We also use kelp, but our kelp is already being broken down by microbes which allows the plant to immediately absorb the parts of kelp that they require. You are putting it in the soil and relying on smaller concentration of microbes in your soil to do the same. To each their own though.

I do suggest that before you start trying to debate my claims, you actually try our stuff so you can prove me wrong instead of trying to claim that our stuff won't make what you are doing, better. I have yet to find a plant that does not benefit from increased nutrient solubility.

brazel

brazel

You already are using extracts. You are essentially saying "I don't like eating gluten" while eating whole grain bread. You are using Kelp. We also use kelp, but our kelp is already being broken down by microbes which allows the plant to immediately absorb the parts of kelp that they require. You are putting it in the soil and relying on smaller concentration of microbes in your soil to do the same. To each their own though.

I do suggest that before you start trying to debate my claims, you actually try our stuff so you can prove me wrong instead of trying to claim that our stuff won't make what you are doing, better. I have yet to find a plant that does not benefit from increased nutrient solubility.
I put organic north Atlantic kelp meal, Gaia green glacial rock dust, organic 2 row malted barley, karanja meal, neem meal, gypsum, Cascade minerals basalt, crustacean meal, black owl bio char, my compost, lava rock, pumice I put all this into my worm farm and after a year I use it in my soil. I use to just mix my amendments straight into my soil but after talking to coot, I switched to this style. Shit is amazing!

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I put organic north Atlantic kelp meal, Gaia green glacial rock dust, organic 2 row malted barley, karanja meal, neem meal, gypsum, Cascade minerals basalt, crustacean meal, black owl bio char, my compost, lava rock, pumice I put all this into my worm farm and after a year I use it in my soil. I use to just mix my amendments straight into my soil but after talking to coot, I switched to this style. Shit is amazing!

I made a homemade worm farm outside of my townhouse. I fed them cardboard and all my veggie scraps. I drilled holes in rubber maids and stacked them. I moved and it was a bit too smelly to move so I did not move it. I need to start a new one, right now I have my food waste being broken down in 2 separate egg crates with cardboard put in as sides. One is treated with seagreen the other is not. I plan to check on it soon to see if I can tell the difference.

Your worms and microbes in that farm are breaking all of that down for you for a year. You have taken the time and effort to do things right. When I say extracts, I am talking about what microbes naturally extracted from things like Kelp. My boss's goal is to find microbial ways to break down everything into a soluble form for plants to absorb. Nature does it best. We are just bottling what is already in the ground in in compost, just in a more concentrated form.

brazel

brazel

I made a homemade worm farm outside of my townhouse. I fed them cardboard and all my veggie scraps. I drilled holes in rubber maids and stacked them. I moved and it was a bit too smelly to move so I did not move it. I need to start a new one, right now I have my food waste being broken down in 2 separate egg crates with cardboard put in as sides. One is treated with seagreen the other is not. I plan to check on it soon to see if I can tell the difference.

Your worms and microbes in that farm are breaking all of that down for you for a year. You have taken the time and effort to do things right. When I say extracts, I am talking about what microbes naturally extracted from things like Kelp. My boss's goal is to find microbial ways to break down everything into a soluble form for plants to absorb. Nature does it best. We are just bottling what is already in the ground in in compost, just in a more concentrated form.

Smelly = more carbon.

I no longer give any food scraps to my worms. I just use amendments, minerals and plants. I use red wrigglers and earthworms.
Stinging nettle, comfrey and yarrow are my main ones.

I understand, I just prefer to have it broken down in the soil.
I don't know what's all in that bottle, how concentrated it is, anaerobic and aerobic together possibly through biofilm? The ten year shelf life.
Rather right or wrong they're my thoughts.

On the other side, I understand when you say it's broken down the same way as my soil. I understand it's more readily available to the plant, soluble for easier absorption.

I'm not against reading grow journals using this and seeing what people are saying about it.
I wouldn't mind putting it underneath the scope and checking out the material safety data sheet.

Cheers

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Smelly = more carbon.

I no longer give any food scraps to my worms. I just use amendments, minerals and plants. I use red wrigglers and earthworms.
Stinging nettle, comfrey and yarrow are my main ones.

I understand, I just prefer to have it broken down in the soil.
I don't know what's all in that bottle, how concentrated it is, anaerobic and aerobic together possibly through biofilm? The ten year shelf life.
Rather right or wrong they're my thoughts.

On the other side, I understand when you say it's broken down the same way as my soil. I understand it's more readily available to the plant, soluble for easier absorption.

I'm not against reading grow journals using this and seeing what people are saying about it.
I wouldn't mind putting it underneath the scope and checking out the material safety data sheet.

Cheers
Brazel, this is a different person from Primordial Solutions now responding. I just read this thread and I wanted to say that I totally appreciate the way you farm and I thank you for your interest in our products. I believe the one thing the previous guy failed to mention to put his point in context was simply that Sea Green accelerates natural processes... it is first and foremost an accelerator of nutrient uptake. It has saprotrophic bacteria to unlock organic matter at a more rapid rate to be plant-available. It essentially performs the same role as compost tea in a gardening program.

Seagreen5xdilution11

The photo above is our product straight out of the bottle, diluted 5x. With 15 trillion organisms per mL, it has nearly 4 billion organisms applied at 1mL/gal. Possessing all the functional groups, it allows for any missing niches to be bolstered.
SG Functional group analysis

Anyhow, thought you'd like to see some data. You're growing style is awesome, and no one "needs" any products. I know people dry farming and literally only applying rock dust. They don't get the smashing yields, but their quality is top notch. We just bring concentrated products to market that speed up natural processes, increase production and encourage full genetic expression of all secondary characteristics by allowing the root exudates to feed the appropriate organisms to solubilize the desired nutrient when the plants need it.

Keep up your good farming. Best wishes to you.

Organikz

Organikz

What your rep also doesnt understand is the deconstruction of carbon based organic matter facilitates nitrogen for nitrogen fixing bacteria. Thats why we prefer it in the form of organic matter. the plant and microbes can better regulate nitrogen fixation when hydrogen is available to be freed. We use kelp and enzymes....thats it

To each his own though

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
What your rep also doesnt understand is the deconstruction of carbon based organic matter facilitates nitrogen for nitrogen fixing bacteria. Thats why we prefer it in the form of organic matter. the plant and microbes can better regulate nitrogen fixation when hydrogen is available to be freed. We use kelp and enzymes....thats it

To each his own though

Organic matter is the key! For sure. Sorry if previous guy eluded otherwise. Our products work best in well amended soil, not as a substitution.

Where do you get your enzymes? Sea Green has the bacteria such create the enzymes in the soil. Do you ferment your own?

G gnome

G gnome

"Thrives on negative soil conditions caused by no-till and occasional-till farming."

This is in your products description. Please explain negative soil conditions caused by no till...

Is humus building negative? The purpose of no till is to build diverse biological cultures. Is that not what you are advertising?
Is there a reason ur trying to provoke this dude or what? Or r u just trying to get banned for good this time?

Organikz

Organikz

I was just asking why he thinks no till creates a negative soil environment? I am curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom