Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I started feeding my tomatoes with the sunleaves Sumatran bat guano and they all took off. my tent girls are all lookin good growing healthy as they can for being under fed before flowering. One thing I learned this round is that the nutrients in the soil deplete. they run out. the plant uses it and if you don't add back into it then they will start turning to shit.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

ok, so I got my compost amended.

1 tablespoon of dolomite lime to buffer the pH
1 tablespoon of sunleaves Sumatran bat guano npk 8-3-1
1/2 tablespoon Epsom salt
1/4 cup of garden gypsum..
3 small solo cups of perlite.

it feels like it has a good consistency, looks good.. now to try it out on a rooted clone!
1504021965312 1688159157

if anyone had any input on my amending please do. I could learn a lot still, I just don't have money to go out and buy a giant round of amendments for used ocean forest soil.. I just throw food into the used soil in layers, it disappears, and I slightly amend with very little store bought amendments

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

the only thing I can see that you could use is wrapping the grow area, try and reflect that light instead of lighting the whole room..
Only thing is the whole room is about full now lol. So that's the only reason I didn't use any panda film. I also got a few Hps hanging that we can't see in the pic

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Only thing is the whole room is about full now lol. So that's the only reason I didn't use any panda film. I also got a few Hps hanging that we can't see in the pic
OIC. OK nevermind lol.

so I found out that my fire-berry kush has to have blue spectrum lighting to veg. she flowers under 24 hours of hps light. I put her under my fluorescent bulbs 24 hrs and she finally started producing 3 finger leaves instead of just 1 fingers under hps.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

OIC. OK nevermind lol.

so I found out that my fire-berry kush has to have blue spectrum lighting to veg. she flowers under 24 hours of hps light. I put her under my fluorescent bulbs 24 hrs and she finally started producing 3 finger leaves instead of just 1 fingers under hps.
Yea it's crazy how each has their own likes and dislikes man. Still having issues like hell with the thc bomb curling up on me

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I planted 2 plants in the soil I mixed up, hope this does them right!
1504024203926 1688159157
it looks very rich and the run-off reminds me of the run-off of new ocean forest. wish me luck!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

tent is looking good..
1504474328512 1495979232
1504474378714 1888207391

does it look like I should feed a little bit stronger when I feed, or keep at the 15 ml bloom/7.5ml infinity souk mixed in rainwater, fed every watering... looks like I burnt half and under fed half to me.

Junk

Junk

Nice bruthah!

What week is that? As far as the feed, it looks like maybe you started the flush a tad early? Either that or not enough N (not sure on the other nutes). But it appears to be a timing issue. At this point in that plant's life, it looks like it wants more N. Next time you grow it, you'll catch it. But overall man, very nice!

As far as the crunchy leaves and the curling tips, it looks like you got it a lil nute burn a couple times. As far as the dead leaves, sometimes the leaves brown and crisp if they are lacking light, so it's hard to tell.

New tent, nice lights! I'm happy for you man! And the bottom pic looks great. If your tent came with a scrog (sometimes they do) I would lollipop, slap on the scrog and flip asap. Or just get some trellis net and lay it over it. The size that plant is now, when you flip it, that's going to fill that tent. Either that, or stake it, lollipop and flip.

Very nice indeed grasshoppah!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

So I saw a video that said I can basically jar a couple of banana peels and add water, let it sit, then use that water as a compost tea. Has anyone had any tries at this? I think I could benefit from it being as I don't have money to buy dry fertilizers that I definitely need in flower. Tips appreciated and we'll used.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Nice bruthah!

What week is that? As far as the feed, it looks like maybe you started the flush a tad early? Either that or not enough N (not sure on the other nutes). But it appears to be a timing issue. At this point in that plant's life, it looks like it wants more N. Next time you grow it, you'll catch it. But overall man, very nice!

As far as the crunchy leaves and the curling tips, it looks like you got it a lil nute burn a couple times. As far as the dead leaves, sometimes the leaves brown and crisp if they are lacking light, so it's hard to tell.

New tent, nice lights! I'm happy for you man! And the bottom pic looks great. If your tent came with a scrog (sometimes they do) I would lollipop, slap on the scrog and flip asap. Or just get some trellis net and lay it over it. The size that plant is now, when you flip it, that's going to fill that tent. Either that, or stake it, lollipop and flip.

Very nice indeed grasshoppah!
Do you think the bat guano 8-3-1 would be a good feed before I flip. That is what the plate I took YOUR clone off of turned into, BECAUSE of taking your clone. Remember the pictures I sent you of how little she was? That's like a 7 month veg to get that.
This is my first attempt at a substantially larger pot size. I mixed in some weathered composted soil mix (maybe 2 qts) into all new happy frog. She is still vegging, I'm waiting for the center to fill in just a little bit then I am gonna flip. That's why I just asked about banana peels.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I should have enough for the 2 accent big chippers I want to put in there in the corners.

Junk

Junk

Do you think the bat guano 8-3-1 would be a good feed before I flip. That is what the plate I took YOUR clone off of turned into, BECAUSE of taking your clone. Remember the pictures I sent you of how little she was? That's like a 7 month veg to get that.
This is my first attempt at a substantially larger pot size. I mixed in some weathered composted soil mix (maybe 2 qts) into all new happy frog. She is still vegging, I'm waiting for the center to fill in just a little bit then I am gonna flip. That's why I just asked about banana peels.
It's hard to tell from the pic. It looks like some N wouldn't hurt it. It needs a fair amount of nutes during the stretch.

No idea on the banana peel.

As for the flip, I don't think you have time to wait. But I've not grown that plant before.

Top Bottom