Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

or you couldnt carry enough amps to them and burnt them up......
Dedicated 50 amp circuit.
I can run 4 on a 30 amp.
Did my research there. Lol. And I ran dedicated breaker for just my lights.
And a seperate 30 amp breaker for my pumps and outlets.
I wish it was that simple.
They actually draw less than the 1k at startup. They pull about 5.5 amps at startup
The 1k digi pull close to 8 at start up surge.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I've been drooling over these tho too
Dimlux

They have the controller just like gavita
Laser temp reading the canopy temp and will dim or raise the light intensity based on temperature (like the new gavita)
Comes with the Phillips bulbs.
Much more but they're sweet. Been looking at them at my hydro shop
those are pretty cool! I was checking them out to .. the controller that will dim on temp control is really cool!

G gnome

G gnome

I've been drooling over these tho too
Dimlux

They have the controller just like gavita
Laser temp reading the canopy temp and will dim or raise the light intensity based on temperature (like the new gavita)
Comes with the Phillips bulbs.
Much more but they're sweet. Been looking at them at my hydro shop
Is it made in china?
Nice looking room homie!
I like the Gavita controllers...
My ceilings are way too short for me to unfortunately not be able to utilize them.
I guess if I want a controller im gonna have to get 2 of them 500 watt chilled diy leds with controller :)

Thx budro!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Nice looking room homie!
I like the Gavita controllers...
My ceilings are way too short for me to unfortunately not be able to utilize them.
I guess if I want a controller im gonna have to get 2 of them 500 watt chilled diy leds with controller :)

the best thing lighting wise
no matter what you are using

would be less light spread as high as possible to create overlap and basically fill the entire space with light

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dedicated 50 amp circuit.
I can run 4 on a 30 amp.
Did my research there. Lol. And I ran dedicated breaker for just my lights.
And a seperate 30 amp breaker for my pumps and outlets.
I wish it was that simple.
They actually draw less than the 1k at startup. They pull about 5.5 amps at startup
The 1k digi pull close to 8 at start up surge.
you got lucky with the dedicated 50 amp service in a shed lol!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Easy to install!!!
Took an hour bro. You can run a dedicated line anywhere you want. Just need the breaker and the wire.
Run the wire where you want. Put the wires in the breaker
Connect your hot to the panel and your ground tkbthe panel and snap the breaker in.
I built that shed brother you gotta remember
Aluminum stud fram insulated with dedicated power
It's more of a house than a shed. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the best thing lighting wise
no matter what you are using

would be less light spread as high as possible to create overlap and basically fill the entire space with light
I agree!
And I will do that just as soon as I find the perfect girl with the perfect all around traits.
Thats a $2500 upgrade for leds/mini-split/c02 generator
Im hoping that cookie glue is it!
The color of Urkles girl, smell and taste of pheno 11 evil Urkle, and the yield of big bud, with the tightness of a cookie cut.. That is what im looking for :)

G gnome

G gnome

I'm trying to look but I hope it's not made in China.
Check out the specs if you get a chance. Tell me your thoughts compared to gavita
I know gavita is industry standard but a lot of the guys are talking about these. I wonder if it's just talk or if they're all there cracked up to be
The controller seems really bad ass

http://www.dimluxlighting.com/dimlux-1000w-de.html

I looked at em b4 i bought my gavitas....idk man they look pretty nice to me...only 2 reasons i went w gavitas is 1. Made in holland which to me is better than china and 2. Got a hot deal

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Easy to install!!!
Only if your outside meter box is setup for more than a 100 amp. Mine is only a 100 amp and my inside box is 100 amp.
if I wanted to add a 50 or 60 amp service to my garage, I have to upgrade the meter box to 200 amp. and thats before buying all the stuff for in the garage. Ends up about 800 to a grand. And we havent even talked about cost for water to be ran out there...:(
crazy expensive!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I agree!
And I will do that just as soon as I find the perfect girl with the perfect all around traits.
Thats a $2500 upgrade for leds/mini-split/c02 generator
Im hoping that cookie glue is it!
The color of Urkles girl, smell and taste of pheno 11 evil Urkle, and the yield of big bud, with the tightness of a cookie cut.. That is what im looking for :)
Aren't we all brotha!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Only if your outside meter box is setup for more than a 100 amp. Mine is only a 100 amp and my inside box is 100 amp.
if I wanted to add a 50 or 60 amp service to my garage, I have to upgrade the meter box to 200 amp. and thats before buying all the stuff for in the garage. Ends up about 800 to a grand. And we havent even talked about cost for water to be ran out there...:(
crazy expensive!
Yes very true
My father in law had this garage set up for multiple welders before we moved in. So there ya go. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom