Girl Scout Cookies Is Nothing But Hype

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I have shortened strain names for my friends in the hills. . . They know what they like. just don't GIVE A DAMN! MY old partner has been running THC BOMB for fucking ever.lol
Love that guy. But, have a cookie Ron!

guymandude

guymandude

I agree. And the 'ol OG tag gets tossed around waaaay too much. I mean when does a hybrid thats 1/4 OG not qualify as an OG...

i lok at anything with less than 1/4 OG in it as not OG

and yes the gene pool is getting way too watered down. So much weed from colorado is sooooo bad. Yes most of it will get you baked, for an hour, and there's zero weird to the buzz. The altitude makes the buzz short lived. If i paid money for a sack of buds that only got me baked for an hour, I'd be very pissed off.

P

Pimples

Ive grown the forum cut. For about 2 or 3 runs. Cant remember. Nah. I got better tasting better smelling and DEFINITELY better yielding gear that I can call cookies and none would be wiser. Very overhyped that whole cookies thing. Cmon. In my stable I got stuff that tastes smells and stones just like Cookies. Just more of it. And way more grow room friendly. Forum cut kinda sucks to be honest. Wheres the buds on the plant? Cant believe some people run this. Horrible yield. Same with the Cheese stuff (please) and Glue for that matter. I will say Glue#4 does give up the trichomes with minimal effort on the growers part but everyone and thier brother is growing it and It just doesnt work for my set up. Let that one go as well. Ive found phenotypes in Sin City Seeds and Bodhi that put all them hyped clone onlys to shame. Serious.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive grown the forum cut. For about 2 or 3 runs. Cant remember. Nah. I got better tasting better smelling and DEFINITELY better yielding gear that I can call cookies and none would be wiser. Very overhyped that whole cookies thing. Cmon. In my stable I got stuff that tastes smells and stones just like Cookies. Just more of it. And way more grow room friendly. Forum cut kinda sucks to be honest. Wheres the buds on the plant? Cant believe some people run this. Horrible yield. Same with the Cheese stuff (please) and Glue for that matter. I will say Glue#4 does give up the trichomes with minimal effort on the growers part but everyone and thier brother is growing it and It just doesnt work for my set up. Let that one go as well. Ive found phenotypes in Sin City Seeds and Bodhi that put all them hyped clone onlys to shame. Serious.
I agree with everything but the glue statement she yeilds and produces fire

BioStimz

BioStimz

I'm with you guys on the GG. She's a beast.

Gotta say though, while I couldn't care less for GSC.... the NorCal cut Dosidos is absolute fire!

Dosidos x Purple Punch
8ae431 97007c2cf2a74a73ac45023ff59fd888 mv2 d 1440 1330 s 2

Junk

Junk

I agree. To each his own...if someone wants to grow cookies, more power to 'em. If they want to trade me cookies, that's fine too. They had to work a lot harder to pull that weight, so it's a good deal for me.

But I don't really understand the massive popularity.
I'm with you guys on the GG. She's a beast.

Gotta say though, while I couldn't care less for GSC.... the NorCal cut Dosidos is absolute fire!

Dosidos x Purple Punch
View attachment 751976
Is that cannabis under the frost? ; )

P

Pimples

Definitely. That's POTM material right there...
Got my vote. You dont see too many bud shots that iced out. Damn. Like we always say...its the strain. No room..magic bottle..or skill can bring it if its not tucked in the genetics first and foremost. Thats an amazing picture broseph. Just flat amazing.

R

redlife215

Cookies arent just hype, they helped further the genetic potential of weed. Look at all the bomb crosses made from cookies. Yeah it might not yield that great but it is amazingly frosty and potent. To each their own but atleast show some respect for the existence of the strains and all the great crosses that have come from it

Krypto

Krypto

Some of you guys may have heard me talking about the 14er special x stardog (tahoe star forum Cookies) ?
Well after what has seemed to be a lifetime I've narrowed it down to two LOL. And they couldn't be different structure wise. One is definitely Forum dominant it is a lanky lanky lanky bitch. And it doesn't really yield that great where the fuc:-) however, the aroma... Is worth it all the way down the line. Good news for us is cookies number 1 is a stout almost replica of the Tahoe OG it has the same Aroma as the number for but it's just slightly not as pungent. So that's our cookies. We were gifted a chocolate mint OG which is GDP X OG Kush so I guess it's cookie ish. What I'm afraid of is this chocolate mint OG is going to grow better and yield more and be just as good as my buddies Home Depot grown and creation. What would you guys do? If you already had two strains out of 6 that are heavy yielders would you give up an excellent excellent strain they solely on it' yield??

Junk

Junk

Cookies arent just hype, they helped further the genetic potential of weed. Look at all the bomb crosses made from cookies. Yeah it might not yield that great but it is amazingly frosty and potent. To each their own but atleast show some respect for the existence of the strains and all the great crosses that have come from it
I'm happy it's around... but I am surprised it's as big as it is. In that way, it's like Blue Dream for me. Blue Dream was as popular as New Kids on the Block for a while, and I just don't get it.

If cannabis had a hall of fame, GSC would be an automatic imo. No question. But I'm not tripping over myself to get my hands on some. I've only ever taken it in trade. To each his own.

I really like a lot of the strains that have come from it.

P

Pimples

I'm happy it's around... but I am surprised it's as big as it is. In that way, it's like Blue Dream for me. Blue Dream was as popular as New Kids on the Block for a while, and I just don't get it.

If cannabis had a hall of fame, GSC would be an automatic imo. No question. But I'm not tripping over myself to get my hands on some. I've only ever taken it in trade. To each his own.

I really like a lot of the strains that have come from it.
The commercial ease is a big reason why every one ran the shit outta Dream. It doesnt take much grower effort to pull down a bumper of Blue Dream thats for sure. Ive found that the people that love it tend to stay away from heavy kushy indica stuff. The older patients of mine love its non knockout effects. Younger folks say its not potent. It is most definitely potent. Just in a different way than an indy. Blue Dream (real deal Santa Cruz Blue Dream) is at the complete opposite end of the cannabis spectrum than the kush gear. I will always run at least a couple Dreams in my garden. Just to say I have a sativa and patient demand.

Last edited:
BioStimz

BioStimz

Blue Dream (real deal Santa Cruz Blue Dream) is at the complete opposite end of the cannabis spectrum than the kush gear. I will always run at least a couple Dreams in my garden. Just to say I have a sativa and patient demand.
Agreed.

It's actually a great strain to work with.

~

Top Bottom