Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I haven’t smoke yet doggy, i just got home from fires, I’ll test it out tonight
My oldest daughter says its real good she smoked it 2nd day into burping process
i got about 12 beans of the gold blaze cross with blue dream i need to get in cups today,gonna be interesting the outcome,that is if i can get my life in order soon,then i have 6 white blaze to do too,so a bunch of beans to put in soil and a mother in law trying to die on me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hang dry for 6-10 day at 65% rh i try to keep room at 70 degrees
Then into buckets for burping process for 3-5 days then stored in turkey bags to get reading for Trimbag process
ill take that sky walker,dont know what it is but both years you have grown it,was my favorite and ive never smoked it,just love the plant structure i guess,you and the girls been busy as hell,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

quick tip for you guys that I have tried out this year with awesome success. You know I am all about saving, soil, genetics, and water, so here is a really neat water saving tip.
those of you in high heat and low water can use the benefits of something like a prickly pear cactus. take one of the green pads off, put it in the sun or somewhere dry for 2-3 days. Dig a hole, place the partially dry cactus pad in to the hole, on to this place horse manure, then on top of this soil, place your seed and water, do not water again. as the root hits the cactus pad it will start to take watewr freely, not only this saponins and all kinds of other great benefits which protect from drought and common mold fungus like mildews which often appear after spouts of dry and then any rain.

anyway if you are lucky enough to have cactus growing near you, this is a good water saving tip and can help esp where we plant away from our living spaces :-)
You may know, humans can eat this cactus too, pretty much the whole thing so its useful to have around. the fruit makes great ice cream and marmalade

https://www.wikihow.com/Eat-Prickly-Pear-Cactus

pictures of the parts so you can identify the pad :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

quick tip for you guys that I have tried out this year with awesome success. You know I am all about saving, soil, genetics, and water, so here is a really neat water saving tip.
those of you in high heat and low water can use the benefits of something like a prickly pear cactus. take one of the green pads off, put it in the sun or somewhere dry for 2-3 days. Dig a hole, place the partially dry cactus pad in to the hole, on to this place horse manure, then on top of this soil, place your seed and water, do not water again. as the root hits the cactus pad it will start to take watewr freely, not only this saponins and all kinds of other great benefits which protect from drought and common mold fungus like mildews which often appear after spouts of dry and then any rain.

anyway if you are lucky enough to have cactus growing near you, this is a good water saving tip and can help esp where we plant away from our living spaces :)
You may know, humans can eat this cactus too, pretty much the whole thing so its useful to have around. the fruit makes great ice cream and marmalade

https://www.wikihow.com/Eat-Prickly-Pear-Cactus

pictures of the parts so you can identify the pad :)
that my brother is a great tip,here the ranchers have to burn off the neddles during summer ,the cows love the stuff,no shit,i crank up a propane torch to blow of the needles,they will stampede to get to the cactus,lmao,,i just might give this a try in a bag full of seed potato see what happens

Ecompost

Ecompost

that my brother is a great tip,here the ranchers have to burn off the neddles during summer ,the cows love the stuff,no shit,i crank up a propane torch to blow of the needles,they will stampede to get to the cactus,lmao,,i just might give this a try in a bag full of seed potato see what happens
yeah my melons are stonking bro. I havent weighed the totals yet, but we have a truck or two full from 3x 100ft runs, no irigation on these runs, solo cactus bury method :-)

B

Burned Haze

Hang dry for 6-10 day at 65% rh i try to keep room at 70 degrees
Then into buckets for burping process for 3-5 days then stored in turkey bags to get reading for Trimbag process

^

No offense: but I noitice your using non food grade buckets for burping process and curing . You must note that when your burping that material is absorbing everything around it and even after that you should never use non food grade if you use plastic ( it’s only like a dollar more besides the gamma seals which are more, sorry but true)

No food company would accept doing that, why do that to such a precious thing you worked so hard for and are going to smoke?

Top Bottom