Seed Store

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I am not sure how to put this in the right place. The seed store needs some filters.

1) female/male/auto
2) potency

If those two could be added. At least the first one as I buy either female seeds or autos because of our plant limit. Starting 4 regs and finding out they are all male would suck balls.

See what I did there.

Thanks for taking the time

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Agreed. and search function
I am not sure how to put this in the right place. The seed store needs some filters.

1) female/male/auto
2) potency

If those two could be added. At least the first one as I buy either female seeds or autos because of our plant limit. Starting 4 regs and finding out they are all male would suck balls.

See what I did there.

Thanks for taking the time

gwheels

gwheels

There are filters and potency is a matter of opinion.
I must be thick because I can not find the filters. I can search auto to find those and see the sex symbol but I used to be able to pick feminized regular or auto or maybe I am thinking of somewhere else

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I am looking for something special.

auto, indica dominant, and good for pain.

I must be thick because I can not find the filters. I can search auto to find those and see the sex symbol but I used to be able to pick feminized regular or auto or maybe I am thinking of somewhere else

Freshone

Freshone

Look for the seed filters icon and press it then you can make choices,it's 3 little bars just like the menu icon.Its right under the welcome our latest members dealio on the main seed store page,you can still make all those choices.

gwheels

gwheels

You have to select the seed bank first and then you see the filters. Eureka moment. But it would be great if the filter was on the top menu. Show me all AUTO or FEMALE or INDICA etc. Then see what is available from every seed vendor. But the current method works :D

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It would be great if there was a search function for the seed store. When I look for seeds it's usually for specific strains or X's. If a search could locate key words in the seed descriptions it would be a whole lot easier than having to search each one.

I just bought some seeds and I was totally happy with purchasing a few that caught my attention but my cousin specifically wanted Sour D and I had no idea if you carry any. He has a short attention span and by the time I thought to tell him I'll send a message to Logic, he was off looking for local clones instead. I'll possibly be looking for some Durban Poison in the coming months and would prefer not to have to go through an admin each time I want to get an idea of what stock you have at any given time.

Might not be a bad idea if you add a search function that can be scheduled from someone's account to check the listings at preset intervals for keywords and give alerts. That way I wouldn't miss a great strain just because I wasn't currently looking.

I don't know if this can be done easily but it would be really cool if you could.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
@SmithsJunk we already have a search function for the seed store

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Turn your phone sideways.
STR8

Nope, still nuthin. I did get on my puter and take a look. Worked great. Tossed my cousin a few ideas from the Sour D results. He's thinking about it. Sh*t, if I would have known about the Dream N Sour, it would have been one of my purchases. Mixing BD x Sour D is interesting enough, but add Jack Herrer to the mix and there's a great chance of elevated THCv. That's what I want from the Durban.

Scottydawg

Scottydawg

I sent Bomb Seed Co my credit card payment for a five pack on 2/26/18 $59.50 they haven't sent me a single seed nor will they reply to my emails. Never again and if I was you I wouldn't give them the chance to screw you like they did me. I did get a Hanes tee shirt from them and cut every seem thinking that they was hid in the shirt. Also plastic envelope had been opened by US Customs. But Bomb Seed guarantees delivery,I have told them if they can't get me my order put the $59.50 back on my credit card. Nothing but a tee shirt that has London on the front in size Med. I'm a 2 XL.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@Scottydawg
Bomb seed co has nothing to do with this forum. Why did you post in an already forum.seed store thread?

And watch your launguage.
1st warning

Top Bottom