Chem Cookies For The Chop

• Thread starter draco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

i am chopping today and i will say they look like what i am seeing here...

i did a quick dry with a few early sitcks and the smoke is impressive so far. i have one cookie pheno and the others are a nice cross of the strains. some testing is indicated with a full flush and cure, but even early, there are some solid flavors there...

very sticky and sparkley, and stinks to high heaven...

Chemcookies
Chemcookies2
Chemcookies draco

Organikz

Organikz

i am chopping today and i will say they look like what i am seeing here...

i did a quick dry with a few early sitcks and the smoke is impressive so far. i have one cookie pheno and the others are a nice cross of the strains. some testing is indicated with a full flush and cure, but even early, there are some solid flavors there...

very sticky and sparkley, and stinks to high heaven...

View attachment 733550
That's magic in a flower.

draco

draco

the clone run is just finishing and i just thought i'd leave some thoughts on this strain...

these plants are vigorous! the growth slowly continues for a few weeks after the stretch. keeping them from getting too close to the light has been a challenge as i have low ceilings...

the trichomes are thicker on the clone run - nice! the smoke from these is so strong it is like hash, and when a jar is cracked, the whole house stinks.

the buds are lovely and dense, and they do sparkle. several friends have commented on this.

adding a little mag to the young veges, but i find that in all my young uns...

great cross, Logic! i'll be giving your other gear a go as time permits...

Chemcookies draco

draco

draco

an old hand i just sessioned with called me to say that he got lost going home in his own hometown.

there. i call that something.

j wizzle

j wizzle

Looking great. Mine are about 7 weeks in :)
did you chop yet? any pics? mine are about 5 weeks in, I'm thinking there's another 4 weeks to go easy. looking super tasty right now, I have 3 from seed, 1 looks almost identical to the pic posted above, don't have any purple creeping in yet though.

S

Sneaky

I would guess I'm About 1 week or 2 max from Chopping my first Plant I have 9 going. 6 out of the 9 have some type of purpling going on, the one I'm about to chop looks bomb and Sprakles in the sun as well as super sticky And smelly
all of them really. Ill go take some pics and post up in a few minutes. Wer'e
in for some fine smoke :)
did you chop yet? any pics? mine are about 5 weeks in, I'm thinking there's another 4 weeks to go easy. looking super tasty right now, I have 3 from seed, 1 looks almost identical to the pic posted above, don't have any purple creeping in yet though.

j wizzle

j wizzle

those look excellent! I have one pheno that looks like this as well, cant wait to see it get some color and finish. Great job, these are some dank seeds, great cross

S

Sneaky

those look excellent! I have one pheno that looks like this as well, cant wait to see it get some color and finish. Great job, these are some dank seeds, great cross
Thanks man this is only my second grow next bunch will be even better. I learned my lesson buying some Bunk clones from some guy and I only got two good plants out of them, good genetics go a long way. Post up some pics when yours fatten up I'd like to see them as well.

j wizzle

j wizzle

good genetics are the key. used to just buy anything OG Raskal put out, he had the fire and white crosses for days that were just dank. Divine has a great stable to choose from as well so I'm pretty much sticking with that for now

j wizzle

j wizzle

Here's a shot of some sample nugs from the pheno that looks like draco's, these are at day 39, starting to get some purple on the plant. The frost is insane, cant wait to see how they finish. Such a great cross!

What day did you chop draco? I'm thinking these have another 35 days or so left

IMG 3262
IMG 3263
IMG 3264
IMG 3266
MW7945

MW7945

Here's a shot of some sample nugs from the pheno that looks like draco's, these are at day 39, starting to get some purple on the plant. The frost is insane, cant wait to see how they finish. Such a great cross!

What day did you chop draco? I'm thinking these have another 35 days or so left

Lookin real frosty for only day 39 man!

Kind of early to take samples imo but I guess sometimes it's hard to resist

j wizzle

j wizzle

I had a branch that bent over and split where I super cropped it and I didn't want to risk letting it dry out under the light. I was tying up kolas to support them and knocked this one over, figured might as well take a sample. Haven't smoked any yet but it smells fantastic

S

Sneaky

20180125 172253

Trimmng all day today, just thought I'd add a pic :) your plants look fire!

Latest posts

Top Bottom