Sour Water Jacket

• Thread starter Dbear180
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

My Sour water jacket just popped cleaning with hot water. Hot water prob created pressure within the jacket. Stupid mistake didnt even think about temp difference & pressure between the layers of glass... Sad day :(
Sour water jacket
Sour water jacket 2

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My Sour water jacket just popped cleaning with hot water. Hot water prob created pressure within the jacket. Stupid mistake didnt even think about temp difference & pressure between the layers of glass... Sad day :(View attachment 764125 View attachment 764126
Sad day ive never seen one of those fancy ones i bought my first sour bong just like the one u have just blue stripped i broke it after almost 10 years of abuse and i mean abuse she finally broke by hitting my couch twas the first bong my group ever had lol i got a replacement.

MW7945

MW7945

RIP. Always sucks when you break expensive glass.

Ever heard of Jet Waterpipes? Supposed to be indestructible. Completely disassemble, etc. Never used one, but I've been considering buying one for a while.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Sad day ive never seen one of those fancy ones i bought my first sour bong just like the one u have just blue stripped i broke it after almost 10 years of abuse and i mean abuse she finally broke by hitting my couch twas the first bong my group ever had lol i got a replacement.

Yeah the og twist I've had since 07-08, it's my 3rd piece. Been through plenty of impacts, two drops while cleaning & still goin strong; that thing is a champ! Guess I'll stick with glass a lil more basic, it seems to last longer lol.
20171213 132922

This is an old school soft glass stamped "original chaos". Its my 2nd piece. Been through multiple bicycle/dirt bike accidents & still rockin lol

Dbear180

Dbear180

RIP. Always sucks when you break expensive glass.

Ever heard of Jet Waterpipes? Supposed to be indestructible. Completely disassemble, etc. Never used one, but I've been considering buying one for a while.

I don't think so...
Maybe I saw a video of one the other day. These kids were tossing it off ten stairs, standing on it, rolled it down concrete stairs. Had me cringing the while time lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom