• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7159
IMG 7160
IMG 7161
the other pheno of sunshine 4 and i think this is probably close to the pheno that has hoovered up some high times cups. terps have really gone into overdrive about day 50. Gas, orange and chem, I'm digging this girl and will definitely run her again.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thought I'd stop by and post some bud pics from my Goji that's finally getting some developing. Long way to go but, she's under way anyway. Three top buds and one lower.
GojiFlower4
GojiFlower5
GojiFlower6
GojiFlowerLower

Hoping she'll end up nice and frosty, she seems to be off to a good start.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Whats up Farmers? This week I began Flushing my room full of different bhodi gear. I've got some Synergy, Black Raspberry, Cherry Hashplant, Clusterfunk, Prayer Tower sativa, and some Space Monkey this round. Next round is more of the same.

I have noticed that I am really good at picking the wrong pheno when comparing multiple plants of the same strain. So, now I usually grow them twice before I choose which pheno I like.

I got my wife a decent camera for christmas so Ill see if she will let me borrow it so i can take some decent pictures

lemons

lemons

Tunin in to this thread. Listened to a couple podcasts with him and i dig the vibe. Gonna try to find some deep line alchemy before it all sells out. I'd love to run the milk made with Master kush but it's nowhere to be found anymore.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm thinking probably more on the OG side, I'm not smelling berries. 4 Wise Eyes sent me some beans he made with Goji phenos he found, one berry and one lemon, both crossed with Durban. Gotta start some one of these days...
Damn bro that sounds like some heat!

Top Bottom