• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

@stonestacker
Shoot me a pm
I don't want to derail gts thread too badly.

No, I don' blast or distill where I'm at. I' a big fan of not blowing up.others in my neighborhood. He does take 50%. As soon as I get a new place further north, it'
Game on for blasting and distilling.

I use distillate vs rso for my ms, cancer ptient, and now my uncle is kicking a oxy script habit of 4yrs with my help.
Thats awesome for your uncle. It really does help people kick. They have to be ready but its a great tool!
Its a very simple process if you follow a few steps... people have put a lot of science in it but this can be done in less than 3 hours.. not counting freezing stuff
Im really enjoying it thanks to this thread. Cant wait to improve at it. Ill look into the bunchner funnel again. I just have to stop breaking my chinese rigs now.
i still just dont get it,with all these things yall do,,shit roll a doob and another another,the old fashion way,,tell ya this much,i visit lots of sites and one thing they all have in common is the oil schatters bho what ever you call it,,all that smoke it cant be pleased with just a simple joint,and it saddens me cause it is the thresh hold to stronger shit,im a landscape timber now from all my younger escapades of the time when they sprayed paraquate and ever head of them times went to acid or H,,ut folk gotta learn the hard way just as i did,cause i wouldnt listen to a old fart back then either,,when you start having medical issues in your 40's and evolves to more at 50 and so on,it not a good thang folk,especially when it effect the thing men and women enjoy most,,just a heads up from a old gizzer trying to just getting one soul to learn from mistakes
I like it for certain times but im still mainly a joint guy. To me its like beer to liquor. Borh get you fucked up, ones just quicker. I always try to keep my tolerance in check tho.
Well the epen my boy has, I watched him smoke it at lunch with the boss right their. The boss had no clue he just thought it was nicotine lol. Try that with a joint.
Those are awesome, i want to make my own carts, dont know where to start yet.
I and my uncle tested the carts this am.

He LOVES it!
My neighbor had the clear and it put me on to the pens, my wife evwn likes them and she doesnt really like smoking.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i still just dont get it,with all these things yall do,,shit roll a doob and another another,the old fashion way,,tell ya this much,i visit lots of sites and one thing they all have in common is the oil schatters bho what ever you call it,,all that smoke it cant be pleased with just a simple joint,and it saddens me cause it is the thresh hold to stronger shit,im a landscape timber now from all my younger escapades of the time when they sprayed paraquate and ever head of them times went to acid or H,,ut folk gotta learn the hard way just as i did,cause i wouldnt listen to a old fart back then either,,when you start having medical issues in your 40's and evolves to more at 50 and so on,it not a good thang folk,especially when it effect the thing men and women enjoy most,,just a heads up from a old gizzer trying to just getting one soul to learn from mistakes
Add some slabs to your jays hahahaha.

So i used to blast bho and had how to threads on other forums.... i used to give blast tubes away for cheap... but my deal is... if youre not careful with gas.. you blow your shit up and im liable. ... use booze and its a bit more safe and the cops dont find 20 cans of butane in your trash can.... the den member was the last to get one of my tubes for cheap hahahaha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

He vapes distillate only. I made them.with lemon og terps this time.

This (1st pic)
Into this (2ns pic)
I also add natural fractioned terps per customer desire.

I've ade about 75 carts in the past 3 days

20171208 211013
20171213 131335

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

When i get all my cook shit back out i would like to get a nice pen that does dabs

I use elcheapo wick type .5ml carts for now. My ppl don' care about quality of carts, only what it does to them. Reason they get the crappy carts. But in over 400 I've used, only 3 didn' work. Not a bad ratio. I also use a pen called evolve. I have a place to order items like this for CHEAP vs stores that charge 2x value to cover overhead.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I use elcheapo wick type .5ml carts for now. My ppl don' care about quality of carts, only what it does to them. Reason they get the crappy carts. But in over 400 I've used, only 3 didn' work. Not a bad ratio. I also use a pen called evolve. I have a place to order items like this for CHEAP vs stores that charge 2x value to cover overhead.
I know i have smoked out of some good and cheap ones and the ones with the dual coil hit you like a freight train. Im not spending more than like 150 bucks though

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i had one of these pens to smoke flower,only problem i had was some stoned idiot kept pushing that button in and it wouldnt make it threw the whole bowl before i was changing the battery,lmao wasa strong hitter too,while i was choking attack,holding that button on,hahahanyway,burned up the coiland the same company,same pen coil pack wouldnt screw into the battery,i got like 3 difrent battery for the pipe none fit,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i had one of these pens to smoke flower,only problem i had was some stoned idiot kept pushing that button in and it wouldnt make it threw the whole bowl before i was changing the battery,lmao wasa strong hitter too,while i was choking attack,holding that button on,hahahanyway,burned up the coiland the same company,same pen coil pack wouldnt screw into the battery,i got like 3 difrent battery for the pipe none fit,lmao
Hahahaa someone sucked the life out of their robot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahaa someone sucked the life out of their robot
ya,i even bought another pen,same thing nothing would fit,so now i got 2 pens 2 bat,3 coils and none of them work together,same brand name ,model number the works,mama got me a vape,month so ago,it dont hit for shit and always have me choking when i do feel the hit,lol,but the flower has to be so fine ,almost like dust for it to work right,,so ya im still hitting the dr thunder can ,all time reliable,lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom