Fp Og Clones And Seeds Journal

• Thread starter SecretSanta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SecretSanta

SecretSanta

Howdy everyone ~ I'm on my first week of Vegetation doing my first ever grow - hydroponic
Got two clones potted in 6" containers grooming them as mothers
10 of my 13 +FREE+ Seeds shipped in the MedMan CD popped and looking good album one showing substantial roots poking through the bottom of their RW baskets
Picking up a Sativa looking vibe on these two phenotypes - is that just because they are still so young? Not sure if #2 at left just looks busier because of the two branches split off so low on the plant
Fp og clones and seeds journal

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

Oops is there no edit button? pardon my typos ^above^

ALL BUT ONE (seedling) showing substantial roots poking through the bottom of their RW baskets

and

Not sure if (CLONE/Mother) #2 at left just looks BUSHIER because of the two branches split off so low on the plant ~ Since I was told they are two different phenotypes of the same FPOG, could the one on left be more INDICA because of it shape ?Just how SATIVA DOMINANT is FRUITY P. @med man?
Is she growing as tall as the WCSD?

They both seem healthy- still a little spotty on a few leaves (a few more leaves were mildly damaged travelling via Canada Post so I snipped them) but both are growing well and developing new shoots and leaves #1 on right is at least 4 times taller than when it arrived in 1" RW cube
There in a mix of Coco, Perlite and Vermiculite sitting side by in my BloomBox Veg Chamber.

---
Is anybody actively in the forum growing FPOG at the moment that can tell me a little bit about what to expect?Whatever the Hybrid mix is~ she definitely looks like she will be a Tall Girl
How many weeks vegetation and flowering are you giving your FPOG?

Howdy everyone ~ I'm on my first week of Vegetation doing my first ever grow - hydroponic
Got two clones potted in 6" containers grooming them as mothers
10 of my 13 +FREE+ Seeds shipped in the MedMan CD popped and looking good album one showing substantial roots poking through the bottom of their RW baskets
Picking up a Sativa looking vibe on these two phenotypes - is that just because they are still so young? Not sure if #2 at left just looks busier because of the two branches split off so low on the plantView attachment 765241

med man

med man

Breeder
hey secret santa

the special skunk used in the cross is very old world. akin to the same genetics used in blueberry or road kill skunk. she plays a dominant roll in the genetic make up

kind regards

med-man

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

Seasons Greets MedMan! Thanks! ~ so then she's a purty tall girl, our FP OG?
What kind of Flowering and Veg time have you been looking at?
Not sure how different that might be in my hydro set up but curious to know!

I'm getting some very very healthy looking roots on my seedlings now mid week 2 of Vegetation (24 days from first soaking seed) and they are standing high

not sure why my one clone/mother is 3 times taller (pushing about 14" already) and branching out …so super healthy looking compared to the other though they've both been given the same TLC watering/feeding sitting side by side under the same light and environment (6" pots of coco/vermiculite/perlite mix)- maybe the poor thing just wasn't as hardy a traveller <shrug?>- I figured the yellow I was seeing in the smaller ones leaves yesterday was a sign of lack of nutes or maybe not enough cal mag in my RO water so gave her an extra feeding to compensate… hoping she bounces back

ps: I'm still using the rock wool since it came with my BCNL gear but I'm not crazy about it… however, rather than the peat you were using in that video which I don't mind for outdoor/soil etc ~ I'm kind of keen on learning more about OASIS as an alternate potential growing medium in hydroponics - wonder if you or anybody here on this forum has experience with that stuff?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey dude

post some pics please

kind regards

med-man

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

DAY 26 (WEEK 2 VEG) UPDATE:
Tallest Seedling is now about 6" tall and the roots are looking good:

DEC26   4

Sad to say Shorty My Clone Mother #2 (at left below) is not looking much better despite the additional feeding … she is not even as tall as the tallest seedling now while Clone Mother #1 is now pushing a leggy nearly 17" in height
DEC26   1

QUOTE="med man, post: 2058350, member: 41533"]hey dude

post some pics please

kind regards

med-man[/QUOTE]
Do these photos help @med-Man? Do you want closeups of the leaves, as well?
Not sure how to go forward ~ as far as feeding and whether emergency repotting to check out the roots on CloneMom #2 is a good idea? also… maybe I can try moving her up top closer to the light(?) cheers what do you think? …and thank you!

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
thanks for the pics

generally, the best thing to do for any lacking plants is leave them alone. let the soil totally dry out, and feed it only water when needed.

other on looks great, so do the seedlings!

kind regards

med-man

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

OK cool - here's an update on my first ever grow FRUITY PEBBLES hydro buds Ladies & Dudes using the FREE seeds that came in MED MANS awesome double CD PHOTS from yesterday and today show progress at 9 weeks from seed tomorrow - just about ready to start my FLUSH cycle to wash out the nutes and stuff ~ nice perfume some pretty good looking buds and quite a generous yield despite issues noted above on the clones which transferred eventually to the seedlings ~ best guess THRIP oh well - sigh - i cut my losses and culled that Mother :cry: after I harvest this run in a week or so (???) I will bleach down/sanitize my grow box and start from seed again
March 13th   1
Screen Shot 2018 03 13 at 85110 PM
Screen Shot 2018 03 13 at 85349 PM

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

Thanks MedMan - what a great experience for a first time grow - pretty high yield too despite the mistakes I made even after shrinkage/curing- and this sure is some super potent bud alright … still learning here, I'm thinking I may have let it go a bit far in amber before doing the flush -- for a plant that looks so much like a sativa my Fruity Pebbles has some very strong indica 'couch lock' vibes

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

Beautiful MedMan!!! ~ massive mnugs ~ did you grow that in hydro, too?
Thinking I may want to get more of your FP seeds if you still have them<?>
Really loving this strain :smoking:

Are you coming to the Karma Cup this year?

med man

med man

Breeder
med-man mix™

i might. it all depends on how busy i am. :-)

SecretSanta

SecretSanta

Koolio ~
I haven't been to any Cup events yet, so far your music is about as close as I've got :badboy:

…but I hope you make it and enter your Fruity Pebbles this year.
I'm gonna be a Judge at the next one

med-man mix™

i might. it all depends on how busy i am. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom