• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nah it wasnt bad just trying to get back to where i was before getting married tacked on 20 pounds lol
I was digging them then one time I got really fing sick! I don’t think it was the WG shot but I’m still ruined and can’t drink it yet.
I fluncuate between 160-170 it’s where tge weight is that changes. Im either in shape or skinny arms and legs and s fat stomach lol

incogneato

incogneato

fuggn love kale........ Momma reverse engineered the Olive Gardens Zuppa Tuscana and loads it up with kale. She tried a special twist the other day was off da hook. I call it Zuppa Tuscana ala Mexicana. So instead of hot Italian sausage she used homemade chorizo....... omg

And kat not so sure you will see a ripped 6pack abs from that mix, but you sure will be very regular for a day or 3 :D
I make thw same soup and i load the kale too. Might have to try that chorizo twist
Haha ive been real good this month no booze and i have been working out 2 days on and 1 off and eating really healthy . worst part is thw munchies
Ive been on a 2 .month binge of shjt and i need to get back to my cleaner eating. This harvest isnt gonna help because theres a few munchie strains in there. I float between 170-180 unless i eat crazy calories and lift heavy. Done with that though, i just want to be healthy. And i better start back up soon because my arms are getting smaller and the belly is getting mushier haha

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I make thw same soup and i load the kale too. Might have to try that chorizo twist

Ive been on a 2 .month binge of shjt and i need to get back to my cleaner eating. This harvest isnt gonna help because theres a few munchie strains in there. I float between 170-180 unless i eat crazy calories and lift heavy. Done with that though, i just want to be healthy. And i better start back up soon because my arms are getting smaller and the belly is getting mushier haha
Pretty much same here except its been a 2year binge lol i look at my wedding pics and say damn i was thin lol now im just more to love lol. Ive allways had a good metabolism so i know i can get back in shape if i sit less and move more . i love taking a fat dab before the gym

incogneato

incogneato

Pretty much same here except its been a 2year binge lol i look at my wedding pics and say damn i was thin lol now im just more to love lol. Ive allways had a good metabolism so i know i can get back in shape if i sit less and move more . i love taking a fat dab before the gym
The right smoke before working out makes me super focused. I like it. Wifey just shiwed me a pic from 2 years ago to rub it in lol. I was jacked, pretty much the best shape ive ever been in. 200 lbs and lean. I had just finished Chris Gethins 12 week program. Like i said i lose weight rapidly whem i stop eating and working out. Down to 175 and its bugging me. Plus i ran out of breath carrying my 2 year old upstairs today, she weighs like 25 lbs lmao...time to get crackin.

jipp

jipp

@incogneato my christmas gift arrived today from my mom. its a magic butter maker thing.
i got some chitlien ( or something, bruce lee used the shit.. i just got it since it suppose to make edibles work better )too, but my mom wanted to get some coconut oil but apparently there are more than 1 brand? type, not sure what she meant. laughs.. any brand you recommend to try?
i wont be able to try it until i harvest again i guess but hey i have a butter maker now fear me cooks!

hope all is well. i know im out of shape. i too prefer working out after a bowl. it motivates me. and ifs its good helps with pain.. bonus laughs.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@incogneato my christmas gift arrived today from my mom. its a magic butter maker thing.
i got some chitlien ( or something, bruce lee used the shit.. i just got it since it suppose to make edibles work better )too, but my mom wanted to get some coconut oil but apparently there are more than 1 brand? type, not sure what she meant. laughs.. any brand you recommend to try?
i wont be able to try it until i harvest again i guess but hey i have a butter maker now fear me cooks!

hope all is well. i know im out of shape. i too prefer working out after a bowl. it motivates me. and ifs its good helps with pain.. bonus laughs.
A friend of mine has one of those and he loves it! You can do a lot of different stuff with it besides just making butter, he's offered to let me borrow it any time I want, one of these days I'm gonna have to take him up on it. Nice Christmas gift!

incogneato

incogneato

Hell yea thats a nice gift! I could use that now, i gotta whip up a batch. I heard they're super easy, and work well too. I honestly use whatever is cheaper.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Some pfx
20171221 162255
20171221 162301

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom