Lights Off For Killing Mites

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

week 7 and temps havnt done really anything. infestation has got really agressive.round 20 to 30 mites each leaf i checked tonight and still got 3 weeks to go.
whats best route to take now do i spraqy them with mighty wash will 3 weeks be enough for the wash to clear off my buds and not have chemical taise.really undecided what to do.was thinking smoke bombs but theyll just stick to buds wont they.
any advice guys

B

brimck325

azamax works good and is organic. spray every 3 days 2-3 times will knock em back pretty good. use a hudson sprayer, much easier to get underside of leaves. then nuke the place after harvest/dry whatever.

M

MANUTD21

azamax works good and is organic. spray every 3 days 2-3 times will knock em back pretty good. use a hudson sprayer, much easier to get underside of leaves. then nuke the place after harvest/dry whatever.
yes the mites have reached the buds there on the buds and bud leafs.can i spray azamax on the buds.it wont affect thc if spray lighly and dont drown the buds obviously

B

brimck325

you'll be fine. you can rinse em off before harvest with tap water….

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

week 7 and temps havnt done really anything. infestation has got really agressive.round 20 to 30 mites each leaf i checked tonight and still got 3 weeks to go.
whats best route to take now do i spraqy them with mighty wash will 3 weeks be enough for the wash to clear off my buds and not have chemical taise.really undecided what to do.was thinking smoke bombs but theyll just stick to buds wont they.
any advice guys
Sounds like a losing battle and the makings for some piss pour meds. It's been 2 weeks and your getting webs on colas

Best to turn that shit into sumpin besides smokable meds
Hopefully lesson learned on prevention but I'm doubting it

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

At this late in the game spraying really won't get you the results your looking for. I'd probably chop a week early and keep it movin forward, if your webbed up like that it's not worth paying the power on a mite crop.

Junk

Junk

any advice guys
You won't love this advice as it's not helpful in the short term, but do uknow what u did to get the bugs in the flirts place?

This is one of those things where an oz of prevention is worth a pound of cure...literally. Do what you can in the short term, but knowing what you did to get them I need the first place, that's what you want to avoid.

Did you transfer them somehow?

B

brimck325

it rinses right off. i never had any problems with taste. no it doesn't kill eggs, hence repeat application.

Hackerman

Hackerman

If you spray your plants this late with Azamax and then smoke the pot, you might as well drink the stuff straight out of the bottle and kill yourself quickly. It will save you all the coughing and choking from the CHS.

I beat my mites on my flowering crop using predator mites. It's not easy and it's not cheap but it did work for me.

Maybe it's just me but I would never spray anything this late in the game, not even plain insect soap. Green Cleaner is about as organic as you're going to get and I still wouldn't recommend that this late..

M

MANUTD21

update there was plenty of the little fuckers.ive used mighty wash and its seemed to have taken numbers down.theres no webs visible and ive dropped temps down top 21 celcius lights on and eggs dont seem be hatching.reason infestation took off proper we had a change in temps outside and the air con was on but wasnt working and after a week of realising amd temps being high the infestation had taken its toll at temps 28/30 celcius.
ive got temps dow to 21 celcius now with lights on and it seems be keeping the mites that are left the same and infestation isnt getting worse.
im on a 9/10 week strain so i could get away with another few sprays couldnt i and leave them be week 8/9 and 10

Last edited:
M

MANUTD21

basically mighty wash helped kill alot and dropping temps has stop them taking off again but i do want get rid of more.will i be safe to do another course of mightywash then just leave the plantws be till week 9

M

MANUTD21

ive heard people on other forums use food plant smoke bombs that didnt affect taiste of buds but killed more or less whole infestation.
if so what smoke bombs could i use with 3 weeks to go

newh

newh

predator mites or start harvesting the most infected ones, you might be able to get the others to finish.I tink spraying anything other than water will ruin your crop

Top Bottom