• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

And i catch flack for blunts lol
Back when I was still burning I used to enjoy a nice blunt every once in awhile, it wasn't something I'd do every day though.

I prefer joints, have been using the vaporizer to avoid carcinogens. But I still cheat.
Using the vape long enough ruins smoking for you, did for me anyway, starts tasting like sucking on ashes. I've tried recently to get back into burning a little bit again, thinking I'm missing some of the subtle nuances of the weed but, I'm not sure. I've got a nice water pipe and even using a Herb Iron to light it instead of sucking butane with a lighter it's still hard to leave the vape behind.
Although, after burning enough to start getting a little more of a taste for it again, I started noticing that some stuff I don't like the flavor of at all with the vape tastes better in the pipe and vice versa. Strange.

Junk

Junk

Back when I was still burning I used to enjoy a nice blunt every once in awhile, it wasn't something I'd do every day though.

Using the vape long enough ruins smoking for you, did for me anyway, starts tasting like sucking on ashes. I've tried recently to get back into burning a little bit again, thinking I'm missing some of the subtle nuances of the weed but, I'm not sure. I've got a nice water pipe and even using a Herb Iron to light it instead of sucking butane with a lighter it's still hard to leave the vape behind.
Although, after burning enough to start getting a little more of a taste for it again, I started noticing that some stuff I don't like the flavor of at all with the vape tastes better in the pipe and vice versa. Strange.
I'm with you. I only vape. The only time I smoke is when the vape accidentally gets too hot lol. And I don't like it.

My favorite is edibles. Long lasting, fast consumption, no "top off" needed. It's my fav for sure.

MW7945

MW7945

Been using a vape exclusively for a month and a half and had a couple joints last night. Tbh, they didn't taste as bad as I thought they would. But, I do think it's because it was a joint. I pretty much gave up smoking glass pieces and so on because I just hate resin. Shit stinks. It's messy as hell, and a bitch to clean typically (depending on your piece). And when do you clean, it's alll over your hands. Even if you use iso alcohol to remove it visibly, that nasty ass smell just lingers.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Been using a vape exclusively for a month and a half and had a couple joints last night. Tbh, they didn't taste as bad as I thought they would. But, I do think it's because it was a joint. I pretty much gave up smoking glass pieces and so on because I just hate resin. Shit stinks. It's messy as hell, and a bitch to clean typically (depending on your piece). And when do you clean, it's alll over your hands. Even if you use iso alcohol to remove it visibly, that nasty ass smell just lingers.
I've always used Formula 420 Glass Cleaner, it takes away any of that smell and it's especially effective when you never let anything build up to begin with. Always keep mine looking brand new all the time, after smoking I immediately dump and wipe out the bowl, while it's still warm you can wipe it completely clean again as long as it was clean to begin with. When I was using them regularly I would change out the water daily as well as running brushes through the parts I could and I would rinse it all out really well with hot water, every once in a while I'd give them the Formula 420 bath. Keeping them like new all the time keeps the flavor pure.

What's the tastiest strain you've ever had?
I couldn't narrow it down to just one, Sour Dubb, LA Confidential, Bubba, Cataract Kush, (I think that was the LA Con influence though), I've had phenos of White Widow and Kandy Kush that were excellent too. There have been others too I'm sure.

MW7945

MW7945

I've always used Formula 420 Glass Cleaner, it takes away any of that smell and it's especially effective when you never let anything build up to begin with. Always keep mine looking brand new all the time, after smoking I immediately dump and wipe out the bowl, while it's still warm you can wipe it completely clean again as long as it was clean to begin with. When I was using them regularly I would change out the water daily as well as running brushes through the parts I could and I would rinse it all out really well with hot water, every once in a while I'd give them the Formula 420 bath. Keeping them like new all the time keeps the flavor pure.

See, this is where I fail. I don't ever clear/clean stuff right after use. Bad habit but eh.

I forgot how much smoking stinks the place up though. Even 3-4 hours after smoking last night I walked upstairs and thought holy shit it stinks. The vaporizer does a good job with that

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

See, this is where I fail. I don't ever clear/clean stuff right after use. Bad habit but eh.

I forgot how much smoking stinks the place up though. Even 3-4 hours after smoking last night I walked upstairs and thought holy shit it stinks. The vaporizer does a good job with that
Formula 420 to the rescue once again! They make a spray called Smog-Out that does a really good job of eliminating the odor of burnt weed. But yeah, vaping is the better way to go all around.

incogneato

incogneato

Finally some good news. No new tumors and the existing ones are shrinking...
Hell yea brother! Great to hear! Im with Joey, gonna put some in the air to celebrate!
Formula 420 to the rescue once again! They make a spray called Smog-Out that does a really good job of eliminating the odor of burnt weed. But yeah, vaping is the better way to go all around.
420 cleaner doea work really well. I thought it was gonna be a gimmick.

Junk

Junk

I couldn't narrow it down to just one, Sour Dubb, LA Confidential, Bubba, Cataract Kush, (I think that was the LA Con influence though), I've had phenos of White Widow and Kandy Kush that were excellent too. There have been others too I'm sure.
I have access to pre-98 Bubba, I'll probably try to grab it.

I didn't mean to put you on the spot, I just don't have a reference for what good tasting meds are.

The best I've had that I can recall is Forum cookies. This seafour cross I have is no slouch. I told him if he ever names the strain it should be called "The GOAT (The Grapest Of All Time)" Purple, Sticky, heavy, sickeningly sweet fruit juice type smell, it's like grape glucose, very clean taste. Some coffee/chocolate in the exhale.

File Dec 16 9 31 22 PM

I have gelato 33 coming up next round, so I'll get to have a lot of time with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom